Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

53 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Exactly! :icant: But what if we put our gifs in a spoiler?? :mj2:

oh I thought that was ok? I'm only recommended to putting 2 gifs per post or else I'm gonna start thinking i'm gonna be lashed and made an example of again so there. I already have to resize my gifs and make sure that my intelligent posts can be understood bc that's what a discussion is for rite? lest they be moved to other threads it was horrible I disliked it I just have colorful modes of expression I'd like to share. Not to mention being queued over the holidays and the single/ announcement pre release week. I still think "multiple users" were a bit quick to judge and underhand me. gif'y as I am at least I'm direct. well anyway 10 days n a midnite!! 7cek5Ee.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Dragon said:

oh I thought that was ok. I'm only recommended to putting 2 gifs per post or else I'm gonna start thinking i'm gonna be lashed and made an example again so there. I already have to resize my gifs and make sure that my intelligent posts can be understood lest they be moved to other threads it was horrible I disliked it I just have colorful modes of expression I'd like to share. I still think "multiple users" were a bit quick to judge and underhand me. well anyway 10 days n a midnite!! 7cek5Ee.gif

You're gifs light up LB!!! And I very much need and appreciate your colorful mode of expression!!:gurl::kiss:

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Omg the signed print seems new to me!

So her arm healed and Ms. Ma'am got to signing them!!! :creepna2:

Think about it , the madness,  the delusion

All the things that made us who we are

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

You're gifs light up LB!!! And I very much need and appreciate your colorful mode of expression!!:gurl::kiss:

heJfh6D.gif technicolor discovery planet 

Spoiler

thank u cWqkEYT.gif ok let's move on tho bc we're all waiting for news I think I have to pace my posts hahahahahahahaha :lanahottie:

UV/Honeymoon

...waiting for the highest bid ,

get spending ladies! cocc won't leak for free!

tumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am I the only one genuinely doesn’t feel a leak coming anytime soon :bebe:

I think the most well get is a WD announcement today or tomorrow and WD Friday 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

she's thanking them for her adidas baddie attire inspiration i just know it 

:ma:

:omfg2:

:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: