Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

BA6-C4-E96-DC3-C-434-A-BD4-E-9-DBDC2595-They probably both sunbathing somewhere not giving a fuck..

Ben: So Ed when is Dua’s 10th high budget music video coming out?.. the albums only been out a year it’s not like we’ve milked it enouth right?

Ed: Don’t we have an another artist who might need some attention?

Ben: Do we? I don’t know anybody...do you mean a feature for Dua’s next remix album? 
Ed: No it’s Lana! That album Chemtrails over the birds nest or whatever it’s called is coming out in just under two weeks! 
Ben: Zzzzz

Ed: Ben? 

It's obvious she does everything she can to sabotage them. Just look at the hideous cover choice 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

what if not all who wander are lost is a diss track 

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

It's the new summer bummer

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

Not all who wander are lost

But I wish the birds

ate all of the bread crumbs

Lorde left

On her journey to the woods

I remember her saying in an interview last year that she wants to surprise release her next album. So maybe this is her compromise with the label. No promotion on her end but a preorder and different versions to ensure it doesn’t flop? Idk. 

I can't believe we "leaked" the album cover weeks before its announcement and we don't have the horse pic in HQ :tommy:

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

I remember her saying in an interview last year that she wants to surprise release her next album. So maybe this is her compromise with the label. No promotion on her end but a preorder and different versions to ensure it doesn’t flop? Idk. 

She suprised us with that double-delay and the piece of trash album "art"work.:oic:

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while so I have a question. I ordered the Neil Krug cover vinyl on fnac and there it says they still haven't gotten the shipment from the supplier. I'm kinda worried cause obviously it should arrive here in 11 days. Does anyone know more about that?

i'm so excited for this album! i haven't listened to anything yet - no singles, no snippets, no live performances. and i've actually seen several comments here about lana herself saying how she feels uncomfortable or something listening to this album and that is sooo intriguing 

i mean for me it seems that she may sometimes have hard time being straightforward and honest and she can't make up her mind about a song so she edits them a lot and they don't always end up better than they originally were (lfl title track for example). so if she for now has just created shit from her heart and decided that it was okay enough to be released i think we're in for a ride

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, Lemonade Tears said:

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while so I have a question. I ordered the Neil Krug cover vinyl on fnac and there it says they still haven't gotten the shipment from the supplier. I'm kinda worried cause obviously it should arrive here in 11 days. Does anyone know more about that?

I've checked my order this morning and it says the same, I guess it's normal since they'll ship on release day which is a little less than two weeks away :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Idk specifically about that vinyl but i know when i ordered the transparent one from her store it said that it was being shipped on the 19th, not arriving. I wouldnt worry too much theyre probably backed up and getting ready for shipment

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-black-vinyl-signed-art-card 

last 1 in stock for black LP & signed 12" litho (ships to US/international) in case people here don't keep up with the merch thread and wanted the litho

edit: nvm it's gone :noparty:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

5 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

I think all of the vinyls and CD's are being sent out on the 19th, or at least as close to the 19th as possible to prevent leaks

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It’s strange because if I was releasing and album, I’d be super excited tweeting about it and engaging with fans daily.  She just has this ‘yeah whatever’ attitude.  Sometimes I actually wonder if she likes releasing music. My guess it’s because she is ultra sensitive to the criticism so for her it’s actually really stressful/nerve wracking and the expectations from fans, so she shies away from it all. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, archiemm said:

hey girls and gays ive been m.i.a for a few days... did anything happen :bebe:

Nothing spectacular, some person has some of the vinyls and was selling them on a Serbian website. So leaks are potentially on the way. Other then that nothing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance