Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I think George, Joe and John are The same person. These names even sound almost the same, I mean the J - G. Like she sang about Jim in many different names. I dunno tho:eek3:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

Spoiler

It really feels like her most intimate album, no wonder why she has a hard time listening to it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

I know my last post was white dress related but I just want to say those fucking hums in it kill me, in the best way possible. While the vocals are divisive I think they add so much more to this song and the overall feeling. Lyrics too, gosh. Okay I’m done gushing, for now.

Just now, sophiesmom said:

is white dress coming out tomorrow? 

ma'am it leaked

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

I need a 10 hour version of the White Hot Forever part in TJF:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

I need a 10 hour version of the White Hot Forever part in TJF:trisha:

BITCH I SAID THIS LAST NIGHT TOO!! OUR MINDS!!!!!!! :gurl::trisha:

1 minute ago, sophiesmom said:

is white dress coming out tomorrow? 

I think the best we can hope for today is a random picture with Charlie hopefully not in a pool of beans. 

I’d also love the drama of her coming online and calling us all fake fans for listening to the leak

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Honestly I don’t see White Dress being officially released before the album. It’s very intimate and personal. I think Lana would rather drop the album and have it come out with or after it to kind of take the pressure off of it a bit. 

Spoiler

So I listened to the whole album last night but I haven't fully processed it yet 'cause at first listen the songs kind of just blended with each other, anyway I definitely think it'll grow on me. And wow, I knew Lana could pull off any genre but I was still blown away and surprised :wowcry:

It's reminiscent of NFR but somehow manages to establish its own vibe and atmosphere, from the western imagery (Arkansas in TJF, leaving LA and going to the ranch) to the even more intimate lyricism, which I haven't made up my mind on. Idrk how to explain it but the vocals stand out a lot here, they're pretty diverse to me despite the overall folk style (I know it's not really folk but still).

Off the top of my head, I'd say my favourite tracks so far are WD, TJF, WAH, Yosemite and probably For free too. I love COCC and LMLYLAW as well. I feel like DTWD is the weakest song to me, although the bridge saved it so BUS will have to take its place :sass:

These are my first impressions and as I said, I need to digest it but I can already tell I love it, not my favourite, but she's cute :karaoke:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Who's gonna tell ha? :oic:

i know it leaked, just wondering if we're supposed to get it officially released before the whole album comes out. Thought it was the next single or sumth 

Just now, sophiesmom said:

i know it leaked, just wondering if we're supposed to get it officially released before the whole album comes out. Thought it was the next single or sumth 

Honestly, It's probably gonna release together with the album. She's literally said nothing. 

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

BITCH I SAID THIS LAST NIGHT TOO!! OUR MINDS!!!!!!! :gurl::trisha:

tenor.gif

Spoiler

WHITE HOT FOREVER 

FOREVER FOREVER

AMEN:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: