Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I still wonder about that musical she mentioned once that she was working on... I guess she stopped writing songs for it and started writing poetry and think of covers to record instead. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Spoiler

Can’t wait for the lyrics meltdown when we find out half of what we’ve been singing to ourselves while listening to the leak turns out to be false :ma:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Spoiler

i was reading Yosemite lyrics and fuck how it fits this era themes. it touches so much on the subject of staying the same, true to yourself, despite all the changes that happen (other songs does it as well), just like she said in that ig video that she knows exactly where she's going - nowhere. it's like she tried so much changing for the better but she never could and then she finally realized that she doesn't have to go anywhere nor change her ways of living. she's no more a candle in the wind - and her flame can freely burn now that she realized so. it's a song ahead of its time. when she wrote it back then she wasn't sure if she was 'there' yet. she is there now.

Spoiler

I still don’t understand the “down at the men in music business conference” line like..

what about it, am I missing something (I’m genuinely asking) :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

I still don’t understand the “down at the men in music business conference” line like..

I think it probably just has personal significance to her 

White Dress, Not All Who Wander and Yosemite give me chills 

:wowcry: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

The album hits different when you listen to it on a night drive:lange:

It was so beautiful and magical :wowcry:

And I also listened to Yosemite outside while smoking a ciggy and the moment the bridge started , the wind  picked up and it got really windy..wheew that was magical,  it blasted me off to another universe :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

idk i just thought she went to a business conference for men in the music industry in orlando (or somewhere else, nyc?) :bebe: 

aren't there pics of her in orlando when she was 19? maybe like entrance into the music industry, men liked her, she felt seen, control??? i have no clue honestly i'm still trying to figure it out

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still don’t understand the “down at men in music business conference” line like..

Spoiler

I feel it's that carefree time in her life at 19, down in Orlando working as a waitress, writing music and singing songs and chatting with men in music in town for business conferences, but nothing was that serious back then. The way she felt like a god in her tight white dress, and she felt seen, I can just imagine how charming she was in that environment chatting people up, maybe playing her demos for people, and just enjoying the atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

How the tables have turned:trisha: now i like jack and everyone else wants him out. Why do i always loose

SAME

Spoiler

Not ya'll being cold on DBJAG and BUS and WD. They and Yosemite are GODS

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

How the tables have turned:trisha: now i like jack and everyone else wants him out. Why do i always loose

We're winning,  knowing Lana, she probably doesnt like how she left off with Jack because of the pandemic. Expecting this country album after Jack is done producing Lorde's next pop flop  

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

take them apart when they've produced something beautiful... keep our memories positive :oprah: it'd be so much worse if they kept working together and made a flop (his fault of course, lana could never)

sUcVobB.png