Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I, on the opposite, am glad that I listened to the leak. I had a shitty week last week and it gave me something to hold on to. Plus I was able to listen to it at home and process it all (I.e. crying like a baby on some tracks).

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which is less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

Has iTunes in the U.S. always said, 'Expected March 21, 2021'? 

With LDR's records, I've learned to pre-order on iTunes and then wait until I receive an email from iTunes saying, "_______________________ is now ready for download."

12 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Am I getting up at 4.30am to listen to an album I already heard. Yes:ma:

The things we do for this woman:ma:

I’ll do the same. I’m going to. I haven’t even listened to it yet, so... f*ck you Ed and Ben, but I will wake up anyway :oprah3:

I know some folks have already mentioned this but my target order for the alt cover stuff isn’t supposed to de delivered until a month from now. Like wtf did I even preorder it for then??? Hopefully the box set arrives sooner. 

(also I’m still waiting on a violets hoodie I bought as a gift in early December lol) 

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

You did it for free and for the right reasons :gurl:

The right reasons: hell yeah 

for free: my bank account says otherwise (I bought the box set after because I felt bad). But hey, I’m still so strange and wiiillldddd!

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Haaaaa jk I thought the (German?) was super cool. Anyway, can’t wait for COCC release tonight. Are we gonna break 200 people on this thread or what? :gurl:

Yes it was german haha 

Chemtrails out in 14 hours:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Haaaaa jk I thought the (German?) was super cool.

How about some Swiss German? S‘album sötti bald usecho. Chans chum erwarte! :creepna3:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

How about some Swiss German? S‘album sötti bald usecho. Chans chum erwarte! :creepna3:

One of those words sounds like one of my student loan providers hahah :trisha: How do you say “I’m sorry ya’ll gotta stay up all night to wait for the album?” in Swiss German? Cause that’s how I feel about my European girlies :krylie:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

ngl finds mega schad dass es so kei exlibris me git, früener hedme det immer no chönne am release day go froge obs d poster würdid ufbewahre damit me sie chan ha :'( 

image.png

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

One of those words sounds like one of my student loan providers hahah :trisha: How do you say “I’m sorry ya’ll gotta stay up all night to wait for the album?” in Swiss German? Cause that’s how I feel about my European girlies :krylie:

S‘tuet mir leid dass ihr di ganz nacht ufs album warte mönd. At least that‘s how a civilised gay man from east Switzerland would say it :hottie:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

ngl finds mega schad dass es so kei exlibris me git, früener hedme det immer no chönne am release day go froge obs d poster würdid ufbewahre damit me sie chan ha :'( 

Wieso bin ich nie uf die idee cho :eek3:

don't think i'm gonna get any of my physicals til next week at the soonest (just got shipping confirmations) but can't wait to officially stream all day tomorrow <3 hope the WD video drops tomorrow! and maybe another merch drop?

aOaIzH2.gif

me running to google translate so i can feel included in the conversation giphy.gif but i love it

we're so close just hold on and wait 13 more hours and 30 more minutes also what is her team doing with the youtube upload, the leak, the shipping out records/cds early... which isn't 100% the fault of her team but also tired employees so it's okay but still.... the mess of it all

sUcVobB.png