Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Do you think we will get violet bent backwards over the grass before COCC ?

It would make sense bc I think that the new album & Behind the Iron Gates are more representive of Lanas current state of mind.

Imagine we will get Violet in July and Lana will post something like this

" Hey Guys,

I hope you enjoy my first spoken word album ...*then she writes a few sentences about Violet*

And I hope you all are excited for my new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" which will be out on September 5th. You will get more infos about that record closer to the release date.

This time I decided that I won't put out a single before the whole record is available everywhere

Or if she will put out a single

I will put out a song from COCC at the beginning of August

I honestly don't understand where she stands with her poetry books anymore.

I thought Violet was going to be audio and out soon, and Behind the iron gates, a physical book. But there's a strong possibility Violet will have a physical release as well in November (I think? based on the Amazon links we found?) and the other one in March... but she teased the spoken-word version of one of poems of the second book... So...both physical releases and somewhere between? after? that, the spoken-word versions of some of the poems from both books?!?!? Or maybe both will have audio and physical releases?!?ย 

I'm now excited to hear her poetry, after the two poems teased with Jack's music in the background.ย 

Whereโ€™s eclipseย 

ย 

Rotting, hopefullyย 

I honestly don't understand where she stands with her poetry books anymore.

I thought Violet was going to be audio and out soon, and Behind the iron gates, a physical book. But there's a strong possibility Violet will have a physical release as well in November (I think? based on the Amazon links we found?) and the other one in March... but she teased the spoken-word version of one of poems of the second book... So...both physical releases and somewhere between? after? that, the spoken-word versions of some of the poems from both books?!?!? Or maybe both will have audio and physical releases?!?ย 

I'm now excited to hear her poetry, after the two poems teased with Jack's music in the background.

ย 

I guess she will release the book after COtCC. She wants the win at the grammys now. Big time

Whatโ€™s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I guess she will release the book after COtCC. She wants the win at the grammys now. Big time

Is the last submission day for Spoken-Word album the same as the other categories? If so, then she'll have to wait a bit longer in 2021 for a Grammy nom and win...

Is the last submission day for Spoken-Word album the same as the other categories? If so, then she'll have to wait a bit longer in 2021 for a Grammy nom and win...

I donโ€™t know. I thought it was

Whatโ€™s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I know some of you don't want to have a cover on this album, but I would actually be down for Lana to close COCC with a cover of 'Moon River'.

Yes, myself included

ย 

Hi there, I'm ready to get draggedย  :wave:

But really Lana could take some ideas from TS in terms of keeping an album era alive with some mysteries and easter eggs, that's fun

ย 

I'm ready to be dragged

ย 

For real though, I wasn't dragging anyone. Just curious to know who on here is a fan of TSwift. We like what we like.ย  :creepna3:

ย 

I'm sure some of you would think I have questionable taste in music :rip:ย (not that Taylor is questionable per se to begin with though).ย 

Remember when Lana did a whole photoshoot with Maxim magazine, but the actual interview that came along was a total slander. :rip:

rly?? what did they say?

What are your favourite side-by-side tracks? As in, they are best listened-to as a pair.

ย 

I really love MAC/VB, Cola/Body Electric and MPG/FMWUTTT,ย ย 

ย 

ย 

weirdly I really like BTD/OTTR. it feels like BTD is the lamenting of how destructive and dangerous and doomed-to-failure this relationship is, but OTTR picks right up and she's right back in the chaos and heat of that same relationship, as if - no matter how much she thinks about how terrible and bad for her it is - she just can't escape it because she's always being suddenly swept up in the fun, crazy parts of it, so it distracts her from the dark parts of it.

ย 

also an obvious one, but Freak/Art Deco.ย 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

In the chem In the chem :rollin:

In the chemtrail I'm your cluuuubย  :smokes:

We go slow we go so slowย  :sluttybunny:

What's the vinyl colourย  :legend:

I believe the release date you gave meย  :makeup:

We are all here clowns babyyyย  :toofloppy:

Am i the only one SO hyped for this album.. im checking this thread at least twice a day and the first thing i do after i wake up is check lanas instagram lol. This quarantine got me dying. Im starving

^Iโ€™m very perched for it but I think lack of info/snippets makes the wait a little more bearable (because im still telling myself we arenโ€™t getting it when she said, just so Iโ€™m not let down).

weirdly I really like BTD/OTTR. it feels like BTD is the lamenting of how destructive and dangerous and doomed-to-failure this relationship is, but OTTR picks right up and she's right back in the chaos and heat of that same relationship, as if - no matter how much she thinks about how terrible and bad for her it is - she just can't escape it because she's always being suddenly swept up in the fun, crazy parts of it, so it distracts her from the dark parts of it.

ย 

also an obvious one, but Freak/Art Deco.ย 

ย 

I love that.ย 

It makes me wonder why Lana actually wanted OTTR after BTD. I honestly thought it was to have a banger at the beginning so listeners wouldn't think the whole album was slowย  :teehee: but it's gotta be more than that.

ย 

And ofc freak to art deco is so artistic

If that album does come out in September, Iโ€™m very surprised we didnโ€™t hear her collabs with Jesse R and MGK before a new record. I was sure it would be the other way around, since she was releasing LPs every two years now. Glad I was wrong. And yeah, not having heard a damn thing helps a lot, and Iโ€™m still not over NFR.

tbh whenever we get leaks/lana releases snippets early y'all get mad that it ruins the surprise anyways

i remember we heard pretty much all of cinnamon girl on IG over a year before it actually came out smh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me