Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She seems to follow a specific pattern.

1st cycle that starts with BTD and ends with LFL:

BTD > UV: 2 years

UV > HM: 1 year

HM > LFL: 2 years

New cycle that starts with the transition from LFL to NFR (out of the black, into the blue):

LFL > NFR: 2 years

NFR > COTCC: 1 year

COTCC > ???: potentially 2 years, which would kind of confirm the pattern.

lana was in the 212

I want an album full of slutty songs, like absolute filth but that's just me :hooker:

Also religious undertones, maybe some choir background singers chanting hauntingly as she sings. Ugh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine white hot forever is not on the tracklist :air:  :air:  :air:

also, i love the suspense, even though im dying to hear something from this record... we have no clue what its going to sound like honestly

I know it's not gonna happen but I'd love Thunder to be the opening track, going straight into track 2, the title track. A 7 minute dream rock opus about her glamorous lifestyle and how it doesn't save her from her feelings - the metaphor being there's still chemtrails over the country club, the rich can't hide.

Getting ready for my clown looks for this era. I’d like to start with one by saying that i am expecting something at the end of next month

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I want an album full of slutty songs, like absolute filth but that's just me :hooker:

Also religious undertones, maybe some choir background singers chanting hauntingly as she sings. Ugh.

omg the contradiction :oprah: 

totally here for it. imagine the innuendos like in stargirl: scratching countertops, I was screaming :defeated:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I'm so excited for the WHF track cause I'm pretty sure its the one Jack referred to as "the shit" at the grammy museum 

praying that at some point she works with Weyes Blood and gives us Andromeda / Mirror Forever vibes 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I wanted this so bad back when the title was White Hot Forever  :defeated:

Althoooooough if Chemtrails Over the Country Club really is some weird commentary on like, the upper class and the elite and the bourgeoisie and the dark side of all that then I suppose we could have a few slutty tracks that allude to like idk broken marriages, mistresses, fucking someone just to attain their money and power (and glooooryyyyy), that kinda thing.

Cola Pt. 2 incoming??  :hooker:

bc it's not like she's had enough controversy lately  :scoff: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I wanted this so bad back when the title was White Hot Forever  :defeated:

Althoooooough if Chemtrails Over the Country Club really is some weird commentary on like, the upper class and the elite and the bourgeoisie and the dark side of all that then I suppose we could have a few slutty tracks that allude to like idk broken marriages, mistresses, fucking someone just to attain their money and power (and glooooryyyyy), that kinda thing.

Cola Pt. 2 incoming??  :hooker:

bc it's not like she's had enough controversy lately  :scoff: 

Yes to all of this! :hair: :kris:

Like something out of a Jackie Collins novel

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she really goes back to her roots on this album like she alluded to she needs to retitle this “The Revenge of Lana Del Rey” Lol

I'm so excited for the WHF track cause I'm pretty sure its the one Jack referred to as "the shit" at the grammy museum

praying that at some point she works with Weyes Blood and gives us Andromeda / Mirror Forever vibes

I must have slept on Jack’s comment about WHF. Not very surprised though: all of her title tracks (or tracks that could have been the name of the record) are amazing... Can’t wait to hear that one. I hope there’s a summery track in the mix..

omg just following on from my last post.... imagine - it'll never happen but just IMAGINE - if 'Let Me Love You Like A Woman' isn't a cute love song but is actually some Cola vibes kinda song, some sexy and controversial "let me be ur sugar baby ur wife will never know" tune that explores the seedy, sexy underworld of the elite's lifestyle and the young women that use rich married men for their money  :defeated:

Let me love you like a woman

In between the satin sheets

Just because I got no money baby

That don't mean I'm cheap

Not that bore you claim to keep

Show you everything you needed

Womanhood ain't always weak  :hooker:

a girl can dream right? :thumb3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

omg just following on from my last post.... imagine - it'll never happen but just IMAGINE - if 'Let Me Love You Like A Woman' isn't a cute love song but is actually some Cola vibes kinda song, some sexy and controversial "let me be ur sugar baby ur wife will never know" tune that explores the seedy, sexy underworld of the elite's lifestyle and the young women that use rich married men for their money  :defeated:

In between the satin sheets

Just because I got no money baby

That don't mean I'm cheap

Not that bore you claim to keep

Show you everything you needed

Womanhood ain't always weak  :hooker:

a girl can dream right? :thumb3:

she also made note on how much the fans like cinnamon girl because it was 'saucy' maybe were getting like vibeology by Paula Abdul realness 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

she also made note on how much the fans like cinnamon girl because it was 'saucy' maybe were getting like vibeology by Paula Abdul realness 

the thought of lana making a song like vibeology is sending meeeeeeeee

Wq9zHLl.jpg

If she really goes back to her roots on this album like she alluded to she needs to retitle this “The Revenge of Lana Del Rey” Lol

Everyone can start again

Not through love but through revenge

Through the fire, we're born again

Peace by vengeance

Brings the end

:creep:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????