Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

attachicon.gif IMG_5329.JPG

Made another album cover LOL. Hope this one is close to what we actually get! Something Slim Aarons-inspired with a blonde Lana of course :)

FUCK YES

Though I don’t like the no comb hair. It’s amazing. Let’s all send it Lana or make a harshtag, would be beautiful if she chose a fan art for some edition of the new album m

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Also, why take me to Paris is on the track list of chemtrails over the country club on genius??

Because anyone can edit Genius, and people are stupid

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

can LA times chill the fuck out... they literally posted hate article after hate article when the "question for the kulture" dropped

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

can't wait for the confused twitter fans to discover Wolf T Shirt and say "OMG why is nobody mentioning that Lana's new single from COCC leaked!! It's not the sound I pictured tho :/ :/ :/ wtf"

Wq9zHLl.jpg

can't wait for the confused twitter fans to discover Wolf T Shirt and say "OMG why is nobody mentioning that Lana's new single from COCC leaked!! It's not the sound I pictured tho :/ :/ :/ wtf"

literally, and it's annoying bc they find out everything like two days after LB and i have to tell everyone everything and they think i'm an insider or sumn

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

YES! also frozen and mer girl are very creepy and lana esque too, speaking of i would love for lana to cover mer girl. i'd die

Terrence I am loving your campaign for Best Taste at The Lipsters this coming year. Yo have my vote. Mer Girl is such a great song Lana Must Covet

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I wouldn't mind a track like this on COCC:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

damn i bet she’s regretting that very weird interview she gave them last Fall. i’m surprised they are doing this much hate after having her in the paper...do you think she tried to get the interview pulled as usual or something?