Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In the non-apology video, she said something like “my new record COCC coming September 5th”. If she was talking about the spoken word album she would have mentioned Behind The Iron Gates -or whatever that name is- too.

I don't know about that. She contradicts herself all the time. She contains multitudes.

We'll see.

I ain’t not not an insider.

Everything is changing all the time anyway.

What is changing?

Leak a leak

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I see a lot of people saying this is gonna nfr 2.0, but that’s not the vibe I’ve been getting off her. The bel air video, the family heirlooms handle is giving me total old money, exploration of WASP culture vibes and honestly I’m down.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

I see a lot of people saying this is gonna nfr 2.0, but that’s not the vibe I’ve been getting off her. The bel air video, the family heirlooms handle is giving me total old money, exploration of WASP culture vibes and honestly I’m down.

well said

the title "chemtrails over the country club" to me brings about images of glamorous people being completely oblivious to their impending doom. like, i just see rich white girls in hollywood facing death from above. and not even realizing it. 

which is extra interesting because vapid white girls chasing love and luxury was kind of her whole brand, especially at the beginning of her career. so it's almost like she's deconstructing the archetype she created for herself.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just an FYI, this says "I am not not not an insider". Even if you leaked info there's probably no way we could decipher it with grammar like that.

In her typewritten rant she said she's not not a feminist

He/she/they are Lana confirmed

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This just in! Late change. New album cover is a retro shot of the HOLLYWOOD sign on fire.

New album title,

"Video Flames"

The good side of this silence is that up until September she can add something new to the record. Now that Kanye West is running up for president with the support of Musk, there’s so much to feed to. But then again, if she throws shade again now the critics will devastate her interpreted as racism towards black community. Bye.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

The good side of this silence is that up until September she can add something new to the record. Now that Kanye West is running up for president with the support of Musk, there’s so much to feed to. But then again, if she throws shade again now the critics will devastate her interpreted as racism towards black community. Bye.

Not to burst your bubble, but if she plans on releasing physical copies as well and not just go digital, she has to be done 90 days before release. Other last- minute songs could be released separately or be on the next one.

Not to burst your bubble, but if she plans on releasing physical copies as well and not just go digital, she has to be done 90 days before release. Other last- minute songs could be released separately or be on the next one.

Noted. As she did with looking for America, a separate single. Got this now, thanks

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Noted. As she did with looking for America, a separate single. Got this now, thanks

Also: with Looking for America, she donated all the proceeds to charities, in the events of a US shooting last year.

If the Sept 4-5 date is still on, it means that she was pretty much done with the record when she announced its title, or was about to (again, that is if there is a physical release as well).

I ain’t not not an insider.

Everything is changing all the time anyway.

Um whats changing? Since everything has to be ready 3 months before the release so physical copies would be produced? Sounds like another fake insider. Or we aint getting the album sept 5th.....

I still want a Lana x Melanie Martinez x Billie Eilish collab.

not in this house. not in any house.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not in this house. not in any house.

if she can have collabs with Ariana and A$AP Rocky, she can have a collab with Melanie and Billie.

giphy.gif

if she can have collabs with Ariana and A$AP Rocky, she can have a collab with Melanie and Billie.

two wrongs don't make a right

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e