Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She can't help herself when it comes to teasing tracks.

I really do believe if we're gonna get the LP in September we would've heard (literally) something by now. Its definitely not dropping this year or anytime soon.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Why do I have a feeling something is gonna happen this week, not from lana but I feel like something big will be announced on like a random Iranian website, where a tracklist or a release date is gonna be announced, or a song registered idk, wishful thinking I guess

As you all know, I am a “believer” of the Sept 4-5 release, though it could still be changed for whatever reasons. However, if there is no proof whatsoever before August of its release, I’ll consider the project postponed until further notice (which I’d fucking hate).

i have no problem with a surprise drop on sept 5th and its definitely a possibility. but the only concern with that is then we truly have no idea up until that date if the album has been delayed or not...

but i assume if it was set for a sept 5th release, we would be getting some form of information leak in august if she does plan to remain silent for the pre-release.

so ladies if it hits august 31st, she gives us 0 info and nothing has leaked. shit aint coming :burn:

from personal experience, like so many of us, in different tones on how we took it. May 26th. flips us off. July 21st. top of the year. I mean- 

September 5th? that'd be a sweet idea. she's been posting more about poetry, or at least following things up w it. of course at her own pace. I really have a feeling she's gonna want to release the books first before anything album related. even if w overlaps. in fact, she's already done the former.

obvs possibility of trolling, but jeez. we mentioned July in June. Probably gonna mention August when it's mid-July. and if nothing, move to the next slot in line. I'd just wanna be properly hyped w/o having to ruminate on things on my own. w this, like let's just say it. that, n Sept 5th face value.

observations:
- insta fiasco. was excited to share her work. backfires. what does that potentially mean? either she's changed her work (but she kept posting her poetry anyway, so maybe not) or waiting for a more appropriate time. sounds like the latter. 
- Quiet on social media on the 4th. 
- friend hangouts. w family. 

(responsible) hunches:
- definitely a song about being her own woman. camaraderie, like, a more mature, grown version of TIWMUG 
- track about feminism, warm diss Lana fashion. though if she made track a lot more collective in context, hey props to her 

would like:
- cult Lana. 
- LFL demo, aggressive HM, DT sound. Freak 
-
off white pearlescent vinyl. that or an amber color variant. marbled/textured appearance. (iridescence like chems in the water. or the color of burning to what most people know, while still maintaining a sense of havoc AND warmth) 
- martini on fire. 
- Flaunt mag/Galore mag cover. Slim Aarons filtered cover. 
- some kind of solid reassurance.  

UV/Honeymoon

Why do I have a feeling something is gonna happen this week, not from lana but I feel like something big will be announced on like a random Iranian website, where a tracklist or a release date is gonna be announced, or a song registered idk, wishful thinking I guess

Isn’t your mom psychic? What does she say?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The reason why I believe it’ll be released in September is because she gave an actual date. For LFL, she didn’t mention it would be out in May anywhere, although she liked a tweet about it, which is a move that was probably misunderstood, but never said anything herself. With NFR, she said top of the year, but didn’t give a date. It’s also a pretty big estimation, if we consider top of the year means the first three months. With COTCC, she literally said September 5, a specific day on a specific month. Of course that doesn’t mean the album can’t be delayed, we literally know nothing, but there’s no reason to be pessimistic. Let’s just stay neutral for now and wait to see if she says something in the following weeks. But the smartest move would be to wait until September 5 (or maybe 4) to see if it’s a surprise drop or if it’s simply not happening yet.

Edit: before anyone comes at me about LFL, I know it was confirmed by her manager that the album was delayed so she could add more songs, but still, no date was announced before the July 21 one, Lana never said a thing about the May 26 date.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yeah she never did give a solid timeframe for NFR, and even said she has no clue when it’s coming out.

With COCC she straight up said it’s coming out September fifth, which makes me think it’s already turned in, locked and loaded, and prepared to drop.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Isn’t your mom psychic? What does she say?

about a week ago she said lana would announce something on the 17th but who honestly knows

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is there any chance of finding a genuine physical copy of AKA? I know she sold them at a show of hers, i think in Williamsburg. Would any of these physical copies still be floating around or owned by someone?

giphy.gif

I recently finished reading My Dark Vanessa

The author is a Lana fan confirmed. She made a playlist that is supposed to accompany the book’s scenes and she added 3 songs (hope, Off To The Races, Mariners). Imo she could’ve added Cinnamon Girl too

but basically if you dig around the author’s social media, she references Lana a lot

If you liked MDV i recommend Excavation by Wendy C. Ortiz– a similar story but a non-fiction memoir (it's really good). And def big Lana circa BTD vibes.

aOaIzH2.gif

I would be so happy if she just would post a picture of chemtrails with the caption 'Looking forward to September'

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so desperate I asked Rob Grant on Twitter about the date lol. Rob is such a big fan of Lana, and I remember one wee ago or some, he said we needed her art now more than ever.

If he answers me, I'll let you now (I'm so delusionaaaaaaaaaaal I can't even).

Love ya, guys. Welcome to the Hunger Games!

The reason why I believe it’ll be released in September is because she gave an actual date. For LFL, she didn’t mention it would be out in May anywhere, although she liked a tweet about it, which is a move that was probably misunderstood, but never said anything herself. With NFR, she said top of the year, but didn’t give a date. It’s also a pretty big estimation, if we consider top of the year means the first three months. With COTCC, she literally said September 5, a specific day on a specific month. Of course that doesn’t mean the album can’t be delayed, we literally know nothing, but there’s no reason to be pessimistic. Let’s just stay neutral for now and wait to see if she says something in the following weeks. But the smartest move would be to wait until September 5 (or maybe 4) to see if it’s a surprise drop or if it’s simply not happening yet.

Edit: before anyone comes at me about LFL, I know it was confirmed by her manager that the album was delayed so she could add more songs, but still, no date was announced before the July 21 one, Lana never said a thing about the May 26 date.

It’s true she never said anything about the May 26 date. Plus we don’t know for sure what was the initial plans of LFL’s rollout. She did say that the Love leak forced her to begin the era earlier (she would have liked to put out that song in April if I’m right). But either than that, we don’t know for sure what was her original release date.

I'm going to e-mail HMV customer service maybe next month and check if they have COCC in stock. They've responded twice before in the past but idk if the circumstances will be different and there is a delay with the reply due to covid but who knows

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven