Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yea we talked about that yesterday, its still in the source code

interesting. sorry i haven’t been on lately, i was wiped out after work yesterday. but cool to know i guess she was serious this time lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

craig stark aka the dude that played the cop in the bartender mv just posted a picture of himself next to a motel sign and wrote #filming #soon... could this be for a mv? or is that too good to be true

Did anyone else see Sean's story? So glad she dumped that pig's ass :creep:

lana: "He's a good cop, he sees both sides of things."

sean: *posts blue lives matter flag*

truly acab

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I noticed recently her vibe is very 90's Alt, like grunge-y. Wonder if that will be a sound she might explore with COCC.

She does sort of dress the way each record sounds:

BTD - Glamour hipster

UV - Dark and moody

HM - Relaxed

LFL - Light and optimistic

But not sure about NFR. Anyway, probably not but still fun to think about.

hmm my hype kind of died down for her to say something about this record soon... 

i feel like if pre order was coming soon she would've just announced it today in that video

i'm not gonna expect anything until end of July

It seems we must wait a little bit longer to hear about her magnificent COCC. That bit of source code business that mentions her “2020 album chemtrails over the countryclub” is enough info to make me feel good about it, though. At least we know it seems to be a real thing that is manifesting.

yall... we don't even know what this album sounds like at all

like i dont even know what to expect. i'm hoping for a Lover country-esque vibe for the new album

giphy.gif

yall... we don't even know what this album sounds like at all

like i dont even know what to expect. i'm hoping for a Lover country-esque vibe for the new album

Ew

I just want her to surprise us sonically since up to this point we have almost no indication of what the general sound of the record is. I’ll be upset if it’s like country, bare acoustics, pianos etc.

wasnt there a countdown on her site counting down to friday? do we know if anythings coming tomorrow?

It’s unclear, probably for Violet. That branch of the official Lana sites isn’t that up to date apparently.