Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Did anyone else see Sean's story? So glad she dumped that pig's ass :creep:

lana: "He's a good cop, he sees both sides of things."

sean: *posts blue lives matter flag*

truly acab

omg did he really..... what a fucking LOSER lmaooooo

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Do we think she's not gonna promote the album until the audiobook is out? Right now it seems she wants to promote the book first, so by allowing this month to be about the first book, then once most of us have heard it by the end of July, she can start promoting her album in early/mid August, offering some of the bundles on her website as well. That would be a good strategy,

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Manifesting lyrics or a song Involving RAIN.

Need a rainy day song on this record.

Something misty.

its funny bc i have been hoping for something involving sunshine

and didnt someone here say they think this record will be full of opposite semantics ? rain and sun!

holy shit COTCC is due out in less than 2 months

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Norman - Violets

Chemtrails - Iron Gates

Makes sense to me

Plus, I feel like the violet is a strong contender for NFR’s flower, AND country clubs are usually gated...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

There will be one song cover and it will be Misty.

by Ella Fitzgerald?

a norwegian site listed vinyls for COCC with no picture or anything and it said it was coming 2020

link?

i swear every time someone makes a comment about lana's current writing whether they think it's too safe or watered down people think that means they want her to write another BTD/cocaine daddy "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" prostitute song  :stop:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i swear every time someone makes a comment about lana's current writing whether they think it's too safe or watered down people think that means they want her to write another BTD/cocaine daddy "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" prostitute song  :stop:

No I'm one of the people who thought NFR was very safe, but hope is the one song that I thought wasn't. If she made more songs with lyrics like that I'd be super happy. We don't want anything scandalous or BTD 2.0, just something exciting with lyrics that really make you stop for a second and that you will remember. But tbh we've talked about it enough & just have to accept that people have different opinions about the album.

yes, actually that's exactly what I want. the hit me and it felt like a kiss line is one of my favorites from her, even if it isn't original

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

i'm actually really hoping for the remainder of this pre-release that there won't be any singles or snippets, i think everyone can agree that norman's tracklist was very underwhelming as we had pretty much heard a little bit of every song or knew the titles before it was announced but listening to an album start to finish without having any idea what it's going to sound like is always the most exciting (i.e fiona apple)

i love you, but you don't understand me.