Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I won't be shocked if this is the first album artwork that she doesn't appear in

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Don’t put it past her. She really could drop the album as a surprise and not let anything out before that date. It’s her call.

However to promote the album I would love for her to go on The Howard Stern Show.

What if she said the 5th on purpose so we'd be surprised when it comes out on the 4th?

i wonder if she'll fix her hair for the album cover

The vinyl must have gone into production quite some time ago, I wonder if she might still have dark hair on the cover. I honestly like the blond but on recent pictures it seems like bleaching it damaged it severely, maybe that's why she cut it?

The vinyl must have gone into production quite some time ago, I wonder if she might still have dark hair on the cover. I honestly like the blond but on recent pictures it seems like bleaching it damaged it severely, maybe that's why she cut it?

you're right actually, everything for norman was shot like months before they were revealed

i doubt there will be chemtrails or even a country club on the cover

i love you, but you don't understand me.

What if she said the 5th on purpose so we'd be surprised when it comes out on the 4th?

you're right actually, everything for norman was shot like months before they were revealed

Same with Born to Die, Paradise, and Lust for Life - she shot those covers 6 months, 8 months, and then a whole year respectively before they were released! I wonder if Charlie’s story from December actually was of Lana in the same/a similar convertible to the one in her post from yesterday! Maybe that was the album cover shoot

Same with Born to Die, Paradise, and Lust for Life - she shot those covers 6 months, 8 months, and then a whole year respectively before they were released! I wonder if Charlie’s story from December actually was of Lana in the same/a similar convertible to the one in her post from yesterday! Maybe that was the album cover shoot

Oooh, that would mean she went back to the vehicle theme!

i'd honestly b slightly surprised if she started selling juuls as merch for this one. like who'dvethunk but like- 4w2sFNs.gif

Do we know if she still smokes?

pls collab pls collab pls collab x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Oooh, that would mean she went back to the vehicle theme!

Do we know if she still smokes?

My gut tells me she will be in front of an airplane on the cover of this album because people who believe in Chemtrails believe it comes from a plane. I’m thinking Lana in front of a 707 or DC-8.

I’m pretty sure Lana quit smoking which is good because she is a vocalist.

pls collab pls collab pls collab x

http://instagram.com/p/CC_6ddDJy8X/

Lana and Zella are good friends and I’m glad that she is with Lana on the road with her. Glad they are going by car instead of airplane.

A collaboration with Zella could very well be in order too! They covered Joni Mitchell together with Weyes Blood, so maybe!

My gut tells me she will be in front of an airplane on the cover of this album because people who believe in Chemtrails believe it comes from a plane. I’m thinking Lana in front of a 707 or DC-8.

I’m pretty sure Lana quit smoking which is good because she is a vocalist.

Lana and Zella are good friends and I’m glad that she is with Lana on the road with her. Glad they are going by car instead of airplane.

A collaboration with Zella could very well be in order too! They covered Joni Mitchell together with Weyes Blood, so maybe!

I've honestly never heard of Zella, but am I the only one who doesn't really want any collabs?

Btw my crazy uncle believes in Chemtrails. He lives on the countryside & says he can see the government distributing rain from helicopters every morning :facepalm: :lmao:

so we freaked out about her being with her cop boyfriend when she’s really road tripping with zella

Alright then

its not the same car. Sean is still a possible. Maybe when she was at his hometown he take a ride with him

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just a heads up: There are now FIVE vinyls available for Violet (Black, Picture Disc, Lana Store Cream, Indie Store Green, UO Sky Blue), plus the Cream Cassette and CD.

If there's a similar merch line-up for Chemtrails, you better start saving up cause it's looking like this will be an expensive era.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface: