Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don't think Lana will really care much about negative reviews... Born To Die is her most successful work and is at 65(?) on Metacritic

I do think it is ironic that she was complaining about 'unfair criticism' of her in May 2020 instagram post... when she literally just had a universally acclaimed album that was nominated for AOTY. Perception is everything I guess... 

ive literally never been interested in the reviews for any album ever like as long as i love it why would i care abt what strangers who ill never meet or even talk to think of it

idk why stans get so worked up to the point that they send literal death threats to the reviewers and their families :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

I don't think Lana will really care much about negative reviews... Born To Die is her most successful work and is at 65(?) on Metacritic

I do think it is ironic that she was complaining about 'unfair criticism' of her in May 2020 instagram post... when she literally just had a universally acclaimed album that was nominated for AOTY. Perception is everything I guess...

I thought the AOTY nom for NFR was like... an example of what she meant??? because it’s so different from her other albums/themes/perspectives, which normally do get heavily criticized. she made an album without those and got praised, which is wonderful of course but I bet she was feeling that it was unfair. I know a lot of people on here call NFR her most personal album, but to me it felt very bland and unlike anything we’ve really heard from her narrative wise, so it was hard for me to see it as authentic when she has years of music proving otherwise lol. Idk if Lana feels the same way, obviously there’s a degree of authenticity in everything she does but to me it just seemed like she was pointing out that this kind of proved she has to act a certain way if she wants praise

UbsOye5.png

To me, Norman's production and sound perfectly captured the "summer fad[ing] away"--so the end of August release was perfect. I wonder if we'll have that same vibe with Chemtrails

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Imagine an album as cohesive as the Original UV before Dan stepped in..

Yes TO heaven

Black Beauty

Living Legend

Color Blue

Cherry Blossom

Fine China

Angel's Forever

jfk

Starry eyed

Girl bye.

that album wouldve killed....

But sadly she scrapped it due to leaks..ffs ..

I want COCC TO deliver the same calibre !!!

jfk and starry eyed were gonna be on UV!? i thought they were for paradise? what else was supposed to be on UV thats not on that list....

https://twitter.com/lanasmysoulmate/status/1289405584794476552?s=20

I’d love to see her pull out this style again. She seemed so invested in the Old Hollywood glamour.

jfk and starry eyed were gonna be on UV!? i thought they were for paradise? what else was supposed to be on UV thats not on that list....

Yeah, that user is incorrect.

I’d love to see her pull out this style again. She seemed so invested in the Old Hollywood glamour.

Yeah, that user is incorrect.

i just peeped the lana wiki and it says they were outtakes for uv as well, but for the longest time were assumed to be for paradise

she's actually posting about the poetry more than i thought she would which is fine i'm glad she's enjoying herself,, but this might mean it'll be a bit longer before she starts actually talking about COCC. probably a few more videos of her reading her poems then we'll get to hear/see something from the album

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Oh yesss. I remember the first music video I ever saw her in (the original alternative vid for Blue Jeans that she made). The song was interesting for sure but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. So glamorous and different. Love that :hooker:

so maybe the recent instagram post of Salamander means she was only filming videos for the poems... and not for COTCC; thoughts? :([/quote

Maybe she already filmed everthing and now its trying to give violets some life because serious no one gave a credit for this Project . A fan exclusive

Lust For Dead   large.gif

She just has to wear that fucking flannel shirt on the album cover at this point, she has to

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***