Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If she’s just shooting the cover today, then she probably won’t reveal it with the tracklist and pre-order for another week or two I would say. I think it’s easier and faster to make a record’s sleeve/jacket than it is to actually process songs onto the disc itself so even though it’s likely we’ll just have a digital release in September, I don’t think we’ll have to wait any later than November for vinyls.

I always find it funny when Lana begins to post more than usual, so I’ll spend a day just doing nothing but waiting more from her. At the end of the day, however, nothing comes up and I look like a fool :(

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

I don't think she's shooting the album cover, she always has them ready way before the release, maybe she's just about to be on a bunch of magazines or shooting a new video and she needs her hair on point 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I really doubt a release is going to happen today and so sudden, maybe an announcement for next week.I don't think I've seen any song being premiered on radio on Friday. I think radio premieres are usually between Monday and Thursday. When a song is released on a Friday, I don't think they get a radio premier.

Why do we think that Twitter post is fake? That sounds like Lana's vocals and sonically it does fit in with the TJF snippet.

As for the TJF snippet, for me I hear Cinnamon Girl in the vocal melody and production style, I hear NBAR in the tone of the song since it is super sexy and full of yearning, and I hear Ultraviolence and Lizzie Grant in the lyrical themes since she is talking about blue collar America and being in love with an alcoholic. I do not hear Honeymoon except for maybe the track Freak, since they both share the word "freak" in their titles. I think the lyrics of this snippet along with the controversial Instagram note suggest that we are going to get an album that is lyrically close to Ultraviolence, full of songs about dysfunctional self-destructive love.

i can hear a small bit of HBTB in a certain part of the melody. also when the beat simmers down towards the end of the snippet, i bet it’s gonna bridge into an explosive instrumental. i’m manifesting it to be the bop of the year

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Lana please keep all of the song titles to yourself until you're ready to drop the tracklist challenge

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If she’s just shooting the cover today, then she probably won’t reveal it with the tracklist and pre-order for another week or two I would say. I think it’s easier and faster to make a record’s sleeve/jacket than it is to actually process songs onto the disc itself so even though it’s likely we’ll just have a digital release in September, I don’t think we’ll have to wait any later than November for vinyls.

Yep i think that too. Cover reveal maybe next friday.

Physical copies are going to be shipped in november or final days of october.

Hd7c-1.gif

The way ya'll are hoping she's shooting the album cover today but also hoping for the pre order tonight??... how is she gonna drop a pre order if she hasn't shot the album cover yet? :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e