Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

On 8/17/2020 at 4:51 AM, RormanNockwell said:

Imagine if she does a Pure Heroine

zjo7C8C.jpg

:horror:

Reminds me of the Ultraviolence cover placeholder...

Anyway, I’d prefer a textless cover over an only text one :smokes:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

18 days

This is the maximum she can go on without some sort of clarification / confirmation. And it should be before that. Even Taylor and Beyoncé, when they surprise dropped, had some announcement or hints the day or days before.

6 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Can't wait for her to release the single + MV friday :creepna:

for a second i believed it was real and my heart skipped a beat lmao

but imagine if she really dropped the lead single on friday, i'd fucking die

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

My new prediction Single 4th September - Album 30th

Ugh I hate how this seems more likely 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel a bit bad that almost everyone has forgotten the Violet book ... 

Maybe she's withholding COCC announcements in retaliation. We should all pretend to care about it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Am i the only one that still thinks she's just going to drop the album on Sep 4th and be done with it, no singles, just the album

It’s very likely. I don’t know what to think anymore of this era. There’ll surely be a MV for at least one of the songs. As I said before, all I want is some sort of confirmation. Even if it’s just a rando tweet or caption to one of her posts. 

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I feel a bit bad that almost everyone has forgotten the Violet book ... 

Maybe she's withholding COCC announcements in retaliation so we should all pretend to care about it?

I still listen to it every week... but it’s not totally the same. I can’t casually listen to it while driving or cleaning, I have to have time to let the words sink in. 
That being said, her opus magnum, as of today, for me, is a combo of Norman and Violet. These two together create the most beautiful and complex landscape possible, where each poem is an intro to a Norman track. 

45 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

My new prediction Single 4th September - Album 30th

It is not that bad. BlackOutZone said that the album is being mastered now. I know that some of u checked that it takes 1/2 weeks to do this but... we have to remember about the fact that it takes 90(????) days to manufacture vinyls. Maybe she thought that the album is done but as always she wanted to put one more song and it got delayed. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

It is not that bad. BlackOutZone said that the album is being mastered now. I know that some of u checked that it takes 1/2 weeks to do this but... we have to remember about the fact that it takes 90(????) days to manufacture vinyls. Maybe she thought that the album is done but as always she wanted to put one more song and it got delayed. 

no vinyls this era then :delicious:

I honestly love the idea of her just dropping the full project on the 4th, with no promo... I mean, it stops us getting our hopes up in terms of visuals etc. However, I really can't see her team wanting to miss out on the first week physical sales? We know she's an album artist and doesn't need a single to kick-start an era; but just dropping this digitally with no pre-order etc has me worried.

30 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

I’d be fine with it. Just wish she’d at least say. If the single is coming on the 4th she’s likely not going to say anything until about Wednesday 26th onwards.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance