Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, ParadiseFreak said:

according to google translate Lana= wool, Del= of the, Rey=King.  "Wool Of The King."  That's pretty cool actually.

My knowledge of colloquial terms is limited, even if Spanish if my first language, but I always thought Lana was slang for "money". To me it was always "the king's money", but I may be wrong.

Anyways, we got confirmation that the album is being mastered, so I still believe it's coming before November. Doubt it'll be the 5th, though. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

3 hours ago, bored said:

@GeminiLanaFan as for the upcoming September releases:

04.09.20 - Bill Calahan, Billy Ocean, Boy & Bear, Declan McKenna, Hannah Grace, Hurts, Hardy, The Pineapple Thief, San Cisco, Scott Helman, Tricky, Wonho and Yelle.

11.09.20 - Niki, Everything Everything, The Flaming Lips, Marilyn Manson and Vika And Linda.

18.09.20 - 10 Years, Alicia Keys, Ava Max, Gus Dapperton, Keith Urban, Max, Napalm Death and Yusuf / Cat Stevens.

25.09.20 - 2 Chainz, Ayreon, Carrie Underwood, Idles, Joji, Machine Gun Kelly, The Neighbourhood, Roisin Murphy, Sufjan Stevens, SuperM, Sylvan Esso and Tim Heidecker

I'm kinda unsure which of these artists would be considered competition for Lana...

none of these are competition for lana at all, maybe mgk? and she'll surely surpass katy perry's second week sales if it is released september 4/5

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Hi guys! I'm new here. I hope this has not yet been discussed, but what colors do you guys think the album will be? (Like what colors you will think of when listening to the music) For me UV is generally black, white and blue and I think COCC will be similar to that, maybe black, white and like swamp green / dark green. Alternatively, I can imagine some very earthy tones / browns with a nice bright pop of red or orange with it.

Does anyone else think about things like this with her music or am I the only one lol

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Just listened to London Grammar's amazing new single on Annie Mac, which was followed by an interview of great quality, even though I'm sure it was over a video recording etc. When Lana inevitably premieres her single on there can she please do the same with on a Zoom/Skype call and not on rinky dinky phone like she did when MAC premiered. :w8ing:

3lfQEhw.png

13 minutes ago, StupidApartmentComplex said:

Hi guys! I'm new here. I hope this has not yet been discussed, but what colors do you guys think the album will be? (Like what colors you will think of when listening to the music) For me UV is generally black, white and blue and I think COCC will be similar to that, maybe black, white and like swamp green / dark green. Alternatively, I can imagine some very earthy tones / browns with a nice bright pop of red or orange with it.

Does anyone else think about things like this with her music or am I the only one lol

the moment i heard the title i thought black and white. idk it just screams ultraviolence/lfl trailer vibes for me

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the moment i heard the title i thought black and white. idk it just screams ultraviolence vibes for me

Same! The title immediately made me think of UV colors, but the TJF snippet is like sparkly light purple in my head for some reason lol

I guess the aesthetics could really still go any way...

Edited by StupidApartmentComplex

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

If you guys could name a track on the album yourself based on the title and the themes you think she'll explore, what would it be?

Two titles that come to mind for me: "Under the Skin" or "Dark Red Doors & White Picket Fences"

(I'm bored lol)

Doves on the Veranda

Cerulean Eyes & Nuclear Skies

Paper Moon

Seashells Tangled in My Hair

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

29 minutes ago, Formation said:

Anyways, we got confirmation that the album is being mastered, so I still believe it's coming before November. Doubt it'll be the 5th, though. 

Um, did I miss an announcement? How do we know the album is being mastered right now? That's about half way through the process of making an album (though some steps can overlap and be done simultaneously, therefore speeding up the process). If it's being mastered right now, then I highly doubt it's releasing when Lana said it was.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

On 8/19/2020 at 2:30 PM, StupidApartmentComplex said:

10Ol4JE.jpg50199723838_54b7e9cb37_o.jpg

tell me these don't have the same vibe 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Um, did I miss an announcement? How do we know the album is being mastered right now? That's about half way through the process of making an album (though some steps can overlap and be done simultaneously, therefore speeding up the process). If it's being mastered right now, then I highly doubt it's releasing when Lana said it was.

An insider on ATRL said that it was nearly done being mastered back in like mid July I think 

16 minutes ago, StupidApartmentComplex said:

i always associate music with colors! i'm glad it's not just me who does that in their head. 

when i think of cocc, i think white, baby blue and beige. i've always associated uv with black and deep orange, like fiery orange (i'm horrible at describing colors) but i think I'm being influenced by that 'I'm on fire' lyric. born to die is white and red. honeymoon is silver and blue. nfr is everything neon. 

i sound loony :toofloppy:

4 minutes ago, StupidApartmentComplex said:

I'm dying she looks like Bellatrix Lestrange as a wine aunt in that pic. That's really the chaotic energy we need for cock

LMAO that is an amazing and hilarious description.

7 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i always associate music with colors! i'm glad it's not just me who does that in their head. 

when i think of cocc, i think white, baby blue and beige. i've always associated uv with black and deep orange, like fiery orange (i'm horrible at describing colors) but i think I'm being influenced by that 'I'm on fire' lyric. born to die is white and red. honeymoon is silver and blue. nfr is everything neon. 

i sound loony :toofloppy:

Oh my god then I'm not the only one! For me NFR is turquoise, neon green and orange. LFL, HM and BtD are all very red, white and blue for me (idk why they all sound very different, HM does have more pastel colors than the others however) UV black, white and blue, and Paradise black with sparkles and flashes of all different colors throughout, kinda like fireworks or a night sky.

Edited by StupidApartmentComplex