Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Some of y'all still hyped about the "surprise" drop as if she hasn't given us the title, supposed release date and snippet of one of the songs off the record already... What are y'all gonna do, pretend to be shocked? :deadbanana:

Cause the only surprise at this point would be if she releases it at all :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Some of y'all still hyped about the "surprise" drop as if she hasn't given us the title, supposed release date and snippet of one of the songs off the record already... What are y'all gonna do, pretend to be shocked? :deadbanana:

Cause the only surprise at this point would be if she releases it at all :toofloppy:

Idk about y’all but no matter how delusional or spoiled we might feel, I’ll still act as surprised as Christmas morning to see Yosemite sitting pretty at the bottom end of the tracklist

Tm0N2Vp.gif

23 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

yeah you fuckin' with some wet ass Perfect petals punctuate the fabrics yellow blue

bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass Perfect petals punctuate the fabrics yellow blue

give me everything you got for this wet ass Perfect petals punctuate the fabrics yellow blue

:twirls:

Wendy Williams Shimmy GIF - WendyWilliams Shimmy Dancing ...

qfrWuBl.png

at this point i PRAY its a surprise release :defeated: i would literally disintegrate if i refreshed my New Zealandian spotify account to see an entire new album with a tracklist and cover weve never seen before

image.png

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Out <September 13th 2020>

#FakeTracklist :troll:

1. Challenging Times

2. Fluoride In The Water

3. Grenadine Quarantine

4. Brainwashed By The Bleach

5. Floaters In My Eyes

6. Paranoia Extremika

7. Red Magick 

8. Tarot Tantrums

9. Moonbeams Shooting From My Fingertips

10. Flora Aura

11. Crystals On My Neck

12. Graveyard Disco

13. Hex On My Ex

On 8/12/2020 at 2:04 PM, veinsineon said:

INTERSCOPE NEW ZEALND JUST LEFT THIS REVIEW UP ON THEIR SITE. I found that it lists COTCC as a 75 minute LP with 11 songs that range from Sad Girl Soap Operas to glamorous Candle-lit dinner epics about the class ignorance perpetuated amongst the wealthy

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

"in her effort to construct a light-footed commentary on the social disdain displayed by the wealthy class, Del Rey ensues on an intimate 75 minute journey displaying the side of the glamour that often falls into shadow. Struggling with ideas of faith and existentialism, Del Rey continues to format a career defining trope that both captures the retro flair of old hollywood, and storybooks itself with both fantasy and reality."

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

11 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Are we “manifesting” this or is this legit info?

I didn’t see when you posted this several days back lol!