Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It is NOT coming in two weeks. If it does, i'll go have sex during the middle of a pandemic. (jk but i'll seriously eat my words)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Ok but if we weren't waiting for album news rn these posts would be so cute like she's just sharing little tidbits of her life and the people she likes with us, it's literally so wholesome lol

Except we’re waiting for album news :sadcore:

I mean, it’s nice knowing more about her and her everyday life and I admire her a lot for trying to help her friends’ businesses during these hard times giving them a shoutout on her huge platform, it’s really nice of her... but she can help them AND at the same time keeping us updated about her own project, it would be a win win imo

but I also know that she’s probably keeping it quiet cause she wants to surprise us at the right time, when everything’s ready to go... ugh I’m conflicted ngl :crying5: 

Lanarat.png

24 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

An album doesn’t have to be uploaded to streaming services/queued up in its system long before its release - one day prior will do just fine! :) so I think the album will just be released digitally on the 4th/5th and then physical releases will probably come in October/November, assuming vinyl production started last month/this month. 

I think the reason why we have no snippets/CD/cassette rips this close to the release date (unlike NFR) is because they aren’t in circulation yet, and any digital formats probably haven’t been uploaded by her team, so that’s why we don’t have a sampler yet! 

So do you think the 4/5th date is still possible?

:hooker:

"Don’t forget me"

still holding onto 

Shop official Lana Del Rey merchandise, including apparel and media from 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over ...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1st things 1st I can’t even believe summer is OVER.

Then imma start losing my brains that she still hasn’t officially announced anything.

but I guess that’s what a motherfucking slick Ass, knows we’re crazy, queen do

next week babies, let’s manifest this shiet 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I saw a lot of Chemtrails today!! It's a sign ...something is coming today:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Something is coming at 3 pm LA time (in 2 hours).... I feel it in my water

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

44 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I saw a lot of Chemtrails today!! It's a sign ...something is coming today:understand:

i also saw some chemtrails today. announcement tonight!! the way we won!!! :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

:legend: manifestation post :legend:

we will receive the album on september 5th/4th, whether or not she confirms it, or drops a pre-order, it could be a surprise release! :yesnod:

this album will be a natural progression from her previous works, showcasing a wide range of vocal styles, and quality production, mixing, and mastering :pray:

"grenadine quarantine" and "contemplating at costco - the santa clarita fires" WILL be on the album and they will be some of her BEST works yet :understand:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

:legend: manifestation post :legend:

we will receive the album on september 5th/4th, whether or not she confirms it, or drops a pre-order, it could be a surprise release! :yesnod:

this album will be a natural progression from her previous works, showcasing a wide range of vocal styles, and quality production, mixing, and mastering :pray:

"grenadine quarantine" and "contemplating at costco - the santa clarita fires" WILL be on the album and they will be some of her BEST works yet :understand:

Yeeees!!:dance:

we definetly manifest this!!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg