Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It usually takes four days to a week for a mastering engineer to master a recording. Sterling Sound (Chris Gehringer; mastering engineer) is a terrific and professional mastering studio and Chris’ work is solid. Chris can get the job done in a week. 

So when Ed says the album isn’t done, then I assume Lana isn’t done recording it yet. At this point she is probably just working on finishing touches with Jack. Laura Sisk is super professional and it won’t take her too long to mix the record before it goes to Chris Gehringer for mastering at Sterling Sound. Laura has probably already mixed the tracks which are done. 

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

Not much just another bored Lanaboards member creating fake ig conversations with Lana's manager... normal day for us:flop:

Is it fake? Confirmation? 

If someone from here made a fake IG conversation with Ed then that is very unethical. 

Plus he doesn’t have any stories in his Instagram right now. In the screenshot he has a story. Umm idk, maybe I’m just lying to myself lol but it could be fake (I’m not trying to call the person who posted it a liar, tho) 

2 hours ago, blackbeaches said:

Guys maybe I’m delusional BUT when I try to DM Ed it shows me “edtap78” not “Ed Millet” like in the screenshot 

It depends on the phone: on android it shows "Ed Millet" (and if the software version is updated even the nickname) on iOS just the nickname "Edtap78".

In conclusion, I believe @RormanNockwell about the screen, but I somewhat believe that COCC could be out on time... Ed just said it's not finished, not that's delayed, after all!

And even if it was delayed, I guess it'll be out before the end of the year (hopefully)  :rock:

We'll be good :mj2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, blackbeaches said:

Guys maybe I’m delusional BUT when I try to DM Ed it shows me “edtap78” not “Ed Millet” like in the screenshot 

Yes as stated, I have an open convo with him 

Like ... idk why people think I'd lie about this? At 4am Sunday morning, no less? I would've rather been asleep 

Anyway he said it's not FINISHED not that it's delayed ... which I guess means Sept 5th is still possible. And not one bitch who is accusing me of lying is helping me provide "proof". Lolllll

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes as stated, I have an open convo with him 

Like ... idk why people think I'd lie about this? At 4am Sunday morning, no less? I would've rather been asleep 

Anyway he said it's not FINISHED not that it's delayed ... which I guess means Sept 5th is still possible. And not one bitch who is accusing me of lying is helping me provide "proof". Lolllll

I’m sorry, I didn’t want to call you a liar. Thank you for asking him anyway :) 

Just now, wild caged animal said:

Ed is just saying that because it's gonna be a surprise release on September 5th. Lana blew the surprise and he's trying to fix it. What's so hard to understand? :uncomfortable:

She blew it in June though, kinda late to patch holes

guys he said the album isn’t finished as in it hasn’t been sent to reviewers or streaming services yet (probably because it’s not done being mastered yet) so there’s no way for the reviewer to have heard it