Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I like how we’ve all become delusional spiritualists who sit around Manifesting all day Lmaoooo

*laughs in pink vinyl* bSZ1OSn.gif but honestly. shit like that gets me wondering. like u really gotta believe to the point of mockery I still wanna know who's responsible, bc, a sincere thank you. now can we please get TJF

UV/Honeymoon

I just don't get how they can make all that noise for Violet and all those bundles and vinyls but not a crumb of information for COCC? Surely there are bundles and vinyls on the way for that too :uh:

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

let fine china and yes to heaven (even yosemite) GO we don't need them on this album :yawn:

I want to listen to new stuff only :makeup2:

we havent even HEARD yosemite what are you talking about

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

we havent even HEARD yosemite what are you talking about

exactly

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm very curious about the shooting they were doing at home two weeks ago, and I look forward to that one shot where she's on top of the pick-up in particular... I think that was when cover/booklet pictures were taken.

She'll be on the cover and she's gonna wear that yellow low-cut top, no flannel shirt, tiddies out  :mj2:

Lanarat.png