Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, moonchild13 said:

This is exactly what I want for the year to end like, as we probably are not getting rid of corona yet. So definitely a Lana album will make it worth the waiting for the end of the quarantine.

Yes, please. The least I can take is 13 songs. But a 15-16 track album would be amazing - and possibly the reason why the album is not finished yet.

16 seems bloated, 14 feels right. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to ponder what Chemtrails over the country club actually means.  Chemtrails being a bullshit conspiracy theory.  Is Lana trying to make fun of America’s who think everything is some huge conspiracy? While they sit in there mansions and enjoy there idyllic life? Has the pandemic conspiracies influenced her?  

or does Lana actually believe in chemtrails and the government are controlling us with chemicals from the sky? 

I'm really scared about the possible answer, tbh... after the question for the culture mess, the last thing we need it's her turning into a tinfoil hat paranoid :ohno:

So I'd go with the satirical commentary about society crumbling on itself while people are distracted by non-existent problems (such chemtrails) instead of real ones.

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

I'm really scared about the possible answer, tbh... after the question for the culture mess, the last thing we need it's her turning into a tinfoil hat paranoid :ohno:

I’d not be surprised, but would be disappointed, as I’d like to think she’s smarter then that. I’m sure it has some deeper meaning. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i think lana is perfectly capable of making a longer album that is also a great album, btd has 15 tracks and uv has 16 tracks and they are classics.

This is why I wish she'd go back to doing deluxe editions.

11-12 (maybe 13) standard tracks to tell the story of the album, but extra fitting tracks that make it 15-16 great amazing songs total!

24 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to ponder what Chemtrails over the country club actually means.  Chemtrails being a bullshit conspiracy theory.  Is Lana trying to make fun of America’s who think everything is some huge conspiracy? 

Inb4 COCC was never real and it's just another conspiracy theory :crazy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

38 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to ponder what Chemtrails over the country club actually means.  Chemtrails being a bullshit conspiracy theory.  Is Lana trying to make fun of America’s who think everything is some huge conspiracy? While they sit in there mansions and enjoy there idyllic life? Has the pandemic conspiracies influenced her?  

This is an interesting point of view. I don't think she really believes this theory, but society itself has other means to influence people to do things or even to be something they don't  like or want, but they just go with the flow. Or maybe she wishes it was real and could be used to change people in a good way, to make them better. Also could be a view about how inequality is such a big problem that the wealthy part of society lives in luxury and enjoys their country clubs, hypnotized, while not caring about anyone but themselves, meanwhile the world is burning. Who knows? Anything is possible with her

a little unrelated but, If we didn't have it already, change would be a great addition to this theme.

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Chemtrails are real, look up Geo-Engineering :illumilana:

geo-engineering is not what some of those evangelical nut-jobs think "chemtrails" really are...the conspiracy is more in line with Project MKUltra...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

war flashbacks 

Inb4 people accuse me of shoppin' in the "Seen"

@5adboy can you ask your brother if the "Seen" has an uneven number of pixels? Do it for the people

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

hi Ed x if you are reading this and if COCC is coming on Sep 4th/5th, DO NOT respond to rorman.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

well he didnt say "no" sooooooo.....

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️