Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Venice Bitch is a good song, but it IS overrated and that's on period :nails: She's a cute gorl to relax to, nothing more :oprah3:

this lie. listen to it on shrooms and then you'll be singing a different tune.

let me be who i'm meant to be

Lana we will manifest your thighs into this if you don't drop the pre order in 30 minutes!

tumblr_inline_ndifgzVX561qbilhw.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

45 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Lana on instagram tonight dropping the whereabouts of the cocc, then leaving until she finally serves it on the 5th: :clapback:

final_5f45399320fbbe0015de5f27_212293.gi

good enough for me

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

6 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Still hoping for Sept 5th but if not, maybe she'll release it on the 18th which is Godlymoon's 5th anniversary.

i would have no issue with this... my BIRTHDAY is already ICONIC, being on the anniversary of honeymoon and venice bitch... but imagine if she dropped cocc on the 18th as well... that would be amazing... mbK53xg.gif

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

At this point, too many rappers are dropping in September and I worry she wouldn't get a #1, at least not if the vinyls/physicals aren't ready that first week. Or a big single beforehand (which is probably too late for that now)

Big Sean 9/4, NBA YoungBoy 9/18, and 2 Chainz 9/25. 

I wish this fandom, at least in the US, did better streaming, it's probably her biggest downfall as far as debuts go. Maybe they'd be better if she had more songs on bigger radio formats, but oh well

Hear me out, hear me out.

Cheeky songs like Florida Kilos. 

:defeated: 

Just now, Distantly said:

she would have to drop the week before Drake at the latest to have the chance of securing a #1 lol

Did Drake drop his album the same day as Lust for Life? Or am I confusing that with Florence and the Machine with High as Hope.

3lfQEhw.png

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Hear me out, hear me out.

Cheeky songs like Florida Kilos. 

:defeated: 

Did Drake drop his album the same day as Lust for Life? Or am I confusing that with Florence and the Machine with High as Hope.

No, Tyler the Creator released the same day as LFL. LFL beat him by 1,000 sales though 

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

He dropped a mixtape with future the same day as honeymoon and cockblocked her if I’m not mistaken :um2:

Lanarat.png