Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's coming girls be patient! When has lana ever lied to us? Name a scenario? I bet u can't :nails:

there's an entire thread on here dedicated to that :defeated:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's coming girls be patient! When has lana ever lied to us? Name a scenario? I bet u can't :nails:

I can't with you guys :coffee:

13 minutes ago, violets said:

i really dont think nicole is apart of this era lol

she got the clout she wanted i guess . 

It would be weird of her to insinuate that she has something to do with Lana's album (even going so far to like fan's comments about her collaborating with Lana again for COCC).

It seems unprofessional of her to even hint that she's working with Lana again if it eventually turns out that she's not. Seems strange, and a little bit cringey lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

45 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The entirety of the "Lies Lana has told us" thread begs to differ. :runs:

44 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

It would be weird of her to insinuate that she has something to do with Lana's album (even going so far to like fan's comments about her collaborating with Lana again for COCC).

It seems unprofessional of her to even hint that she's working with Lana again if it eventually turns out that she's not. Seems strange, and a little bit cringey lol

she is very cringe though and has done this stuff before. i’m hesitant to believe Lana worked with Nicole because she hasn’t in so long. Lana always shades her it seems like. 

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

she is very cringe though and has done this stuff before. i’m hesitant to believe Lana worked with Nicole because she hasn’t in so long. Lana always shades her it seems like. 

When did Lana shade her?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

When did Lana shade her?

there’s little things over the years. i think it was 2018 or 2019 when she said she was going to publish a book with her past photoshoots and brought up lana and tagged her and then the post was deleted soon after. the way nicole posts the past photoshoots looking for clout alll the time. 

idk it feels like something went wrong there. 

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

- Photographer Nicole Nodland did a shoot with Lana a few weeks ago. Whether this was for the album cover or just a magazine editorial, we don't know

I just wanna add that this has not been confirmed so people who are fans of Nicole’s work, don’t get your hopes up.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

It is 404 Again btw. Ugh Im so tired...

wait which ? lana.lnk.to/cotcc has always been 404 error

but lanadelrey.com/cotcc still goes to her website.

r we sure lanadelrey.com/cotcc ever had a 404 error ?! considering anything works like lanadelrey.com/penisandvagina ... 

guys I think only us fans will abreviate cocc as cocc, I think if the Ink link is chemtrails abreviation most likely it will be cotcc, no?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg