Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This whole situation is weird because why would her hairdresser be announcing something before her? And wouldn’t he know by now to keep things confidential? It makes me think it’s something minor like a magazine cover reveal or something. And I feel like if it was a single release or preorder, insiders would’ve known by now (as they always usually do). 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

This whole situation is weird because why would her hairdresser be announcing something before her? And wouldn’t he know by now to keep things confidential? It makes me think it’s something minor like a magazine cover reveal or something. And I feel like if it was a single release or preorder, insiders would’ve known by now (as they always usually do). 

But insiders didn't know about folklore release.

8 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

I have been so busy OMG what is happening?? Can someone please catch me up one everything?? Is something coming tonight

Lana's hairdresser posted a pic of her w the caption "3 days and 4 midnights" (which is midnight tonight) and hashtagged Chemtrails Over The Country Club. User @IanadeIrey theorized that she could surprise release the album/single on Saturday night, as it ties in with her "Question for the Culture" letter + her notorious performance at SNL 8 years ago (I recommend going back and reading their full post, it is one of the most insightful analysis I've seen in awhile). Jack Antoff (her producer) has repeatedly been tweeting "Take the sadness out of Saturday Night". 

Ed said the album isn't done

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹