Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I smell jealousy tenor.gif?itemid=10347010

Hide contents

VDr8uak_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra

i smell a pre order tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i love how this forum just decided that dolphin flower is an actual title and went with it :w8ing:

CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB, SEPTEMBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I smell a release on Sep 5th tenor.gif

i smell a release on Sep 4th tenor.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i smell a release on Sep 4th tenor.gif

I smell a warning point for us spamming the thread with this gif tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I smell a warning point for us spamming the thread with this gif tenor.gif

I smell a me too tenor.gif

I just don’t get the secrecy around all of this, ‘surprise’ release or not. She already gave us the date and album name. What is there to loose with confirming the date? I’m trying hard to be positive but it’s getting harder and harder. There’s no need to be doing all this guess work over an album drop that has already been announced

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I just don’t get the secrecy around all of this, ‘surprise’ release or not. She already gave us the date and album name. What is there to loose with confirming the date? I’m trying hard to be positive but it’s getting harder and harder. There’s no need to be doing all this guess work over an album drop that has already been announced

well with lanas track record of messy album releases it wouldnt be very surprising if this is how she imagines a surprise release

image.png

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I think her version of a surprise release constitutes of just having the album dropped with no formal lead-up in terms of having any singles or traditional promotion beforehand, in the sense that the album’s existence is not a surprise, but the music and visuals are! :)  

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I'm really hoping it's bc it'll b controversial. U wouldn't want something like that leaking w/o a proper stage for it.. let's hope she wasn't procrastinating 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she likes to watch us suffer on her lanaboards burner account duh