Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I still find it weird that she would film this video to tell us about the new projects and talk like she is in september when you are saying she filmed this in august (I know she can just pretend to make the dates make sense but...) If this was filmed the last days of august she would say violet is coming out next month

LANA is strategic, she is a marketing queen, she rebranded herself after Lizzy Grant EP,  she knew she wasn't gonna post the video in august (yesterday) bc she was probably tired after 2-3 days of filming , so she made the lil teaser on set to post to insta this week when she felt she had time to drop us a hint/news!

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I'm so curious what the sound of this album is going to be. Tulsa Jesus Freak sounds like it could be like Cherry or Cinnamon Girl of COCC. As far as the title track and Let Me Love You Like a Woman, I have no idea.

I can't stop thinking about this. I honestly don't know what direction she's going to go, but it seems like this one has the potential to be as cohesive as HM

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i don't think someone was hiking

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, imenos said:

i hate the word 'soon' so much, it's so unclear HATE IT 

(who has an atrl account to give me pls)

Truth is even Lana does not know when this album is coming exactly. We blame Lana but it’s likely her label which change the dates. She’s hesitant to say anything more incase it’s change again, but indicates October for sure.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

COTCC - September 4th! Elusively said “soon” because it’s gonna be announced 12 hours before it drops! Insert Mariah Carey gif! 

I want to believe you so bad but my brain is full of doubt 

we have more questions than answers at this point. When is the first single dropping, when is the album dropping, when is the video dropping 

this morning all we thought about was the album 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if I like the director or not... I found his videos to be too chaotic :icant:

The clips I saw on his IG don't seem very Lana at all lmao. But I'm very interested to see what they do with this concept.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

2 minutes ago, California said:

i don't think someone was hiking

Maybe she was, her dad posted that picture of him in the woods

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

hiking up across the charts

hiking her way into my heart :wub: :oprah:

.。*゚+.*.。 l i k e  m y  l i p s t i c k t h e  c o l o r  o f  d a w n 。.*.+゚*。.