Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Can you post a screenshot of it? Not because I doubt what you're saying, btw! <3

https://imgur.com/gallery/H2TZH8N

she’s also followed by LDR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, expandableclitoris said:

nicole nodland

neil krug

her promoting her own shit

the fact that we’re reaping what we sowed... tulsa jesus freak take the wheel 9gUjgia.gif

there you go, it’s fixed!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, GroupieLove said:

maybe by "surprise release" she meant leaking the album by herself on LB.

she would lol

giphy.gif

Yes the Violet release date seems more solid than COCC but who knows. I am just glad to see her happy and addressing her fans. Not sure when this was made. I hope she was joking about seeing her in 2029. I'll be 72. I'm getting anxiety just thinking of battling the crowd at that age. "Out of my way you young whippersnapper, I saw Lana at the El Rey back in the day".

So @VioletBunny pointed out that Annie Mac has her BBC Radio 1 Future Sounds show tomorrow; Lana previously debuted Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, MAC, FILY and TG with her on this show and it's possible she could debut LMLYLAW with her tomorrow as well. Does anyone want to reach out to her on Twitter and see if that's happening?

I remember everyone thought Hope would be premiered with her as well, but Annie confirmed that it wouldn't; maybe we'd get a similar situation?

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So @VioletBunny pointed out that Annie Mac has her BBC Radio 1 Future Sounds show tomorrow; Lana previously debuted Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, MAC, FILY and TG with her on this show and it's possible she could debut LMLYAW with her tomorrow as well. Does anyone want to reach out to her on Twitter and see if that's happening?

I remember everyone thought Hope would be premiered with her as well, but Annie confirmed that it wouldn't; maybe we'd get a similar situation?

Great idea!!