Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Watch out for the scorpions kween. It sounds like it's gonna be an EXPERIENCE

they will be too shook by COCC to even dare attack me

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I haven’t even heard the album but I already know that Joshua Tree is the perfect place to soak it in even further... :wowcry: that sounds absolutely beautiful. Enjoy and let us know how your experience is! :kiss:

:trisha: 

20 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Does anyone know why one member here mentioned a 14-track COCC? I think it was Terrence Loves Me? 

If I recall everything correctly; when we first got the Shazam stuff it showed 11 tracks. Insiders were saying they knew of 12 tracks, allegedly not including Yosemite. So with the 12 tracks that insiders knew plus Yosemite that made 13 tracks. Then there was that 50 page long moment of Yes to Heaven showing up on Shazam and Apple Music so people thought it was gonna be 14 tracks altogether lol. But we only got 11. Ultimately if it’s true that insiders had 12 tracks not including Yosemite, we know one of those two songs is dealer but don’t know the last one. 

15 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i am driving to joshua tree to hike and listen to COCC in the desert (and hike but thats not important) and become one with the cactus (and scorpions probably)

i fear this will be the greatest experience of my life

f3551e9b09494990eb8f402a5cc0274c.gif

Oh wow :wub: So excited to read about your experiences 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is album out at 9 pm LA time? I have plans for that time for the album release and it better not be midnight :(

Album will be released midnight east coast time so yes, 9pm west coast them!

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is album out at 9 pm LA time? I have plans for that time for the album release and it better not be midnight :(

Yes, I’m certain it’s 9 PM PST! Almost every album is released at midnight EST / 9 PM PST! :) 

30 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i am driving to joshua tree to hike and listen to COCC in the desert (and hike but thats not important) and become one with the cactus (and scorpions probably)

i fear this will be the greatest experience of my life

f3551e9b09494990eb8f402a5cc0274c.gif

ahhh i love j tree, this will be so magical! i was there in early dec. and it was dreamy. highly recommend a smoothie from natural sisters cafe will yr there.

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Thank goodness I got nurveous! 

Same! I’m also PST and even though I’ve experienced every Lana album release / other album releases I always second guess whether or not it’s coming at 9 PM for me! :thumb3: