Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Yes she did, it broke my heat to see her insta update with dried tears on her cheeks! :( :( :( 

when was this?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

~60-65k lowest, 70-80k realistic, 80-90k if she promotes first week or adds signed copies in the US.

Are you referring to pure sales only, right? :oprah3:

7 hours ago, Nadia14 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Over the past few days, genuinely EVERY song on this album has been stuck in my head at some point... Lana really did that with this album. A masterpiece. :krylie:

Same. It's crazy. Each and every song is an ear worm.

17 minutes ago, fine china said:

Well girls I caved today because the weather outside felt right for listening to the album and 

Hide contents

I love White Dress to Yosemite and I think it should have stopped there. I do not like the songs with the features, I wish it was only her. I am not a fan of Dance Til We Die with the celebrity name drops, feels corny. I think I will add some unreleased songs to the album and take BUS, DTWD, and FF out.

Also, does anyone hear How to Disappear in the background of Wild at Heart? 

Spoiler

dtwd is not my favorite song, but i keep it on the tracklist. for flop and flopping up slowly I would like to kick it out. I replace them with "roses bloom for you" and "i talk to jesus"

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

27 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I wonder if the reason she’s being so quiet is because she feels she’s gotten so much backlash the past year. She seemed so genuinely excited to reveal the release date and cover and then ended up crying when people complained about the cover (and saying she’s only having white people on it). I wonder if she’s just... careful or if her excitement just disappeared. “Fuck it, I'm not do anything if they’re only going to complain about everything” is the feeling I’m getting. And then there’s also the possibility that she’s not 100% satisfied with the final versions because Jack couldn’t work as closely with her once the pandemic hit.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if she continues to lay on the low and just comes back to announce that the album is out and the white dress video.

I think so. It was horrible to acknowledge her pain. She may be wrong sometimes, mostly for not finding the right words to express herself, but she definitely does not deserve this kind of treatment from “fans”. 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

when was this?

Just after she revealed the cover I think...? No, just a few days after, after the White House riots. Her energy seems low, her cheeks are red and she’s sniffling a little, so I took it as she’s been crying recently.

Spoiler

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Any prediction on the first week sales? :oprah3:

I’m still hoping it’ll do like her last three albums and do above 100k first week in the US. Might not be realistic with the lack of promo but she does have all the variants plus she’s doing better in streaming than in past eras so maybe it’s possible. 

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im sad that she couldn't record more with jack because we'd have a longer album, and perhaps breaking up slowly would have been removed, i feel like she only added that song because she didn't have many other songs to use 

Davonne rogers GIF - Find on GIFER

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

9 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Are you referring to pure sales only, right? :oprah3:

No ma’am

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

20k ~ 60k

Source: me :w8ing:

Interscope would literally defund her ass

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I’m still hoping it’ll do like her last three albums and do above 100k first week in the US. Might not be realistic with the lack of promo but she does have all the variants plus she’s doing better in streaming than in past eras so maybe it’s possible. 

I feel like Lana does this magic trick every time, where even with a doubtful-blurry-strange promotion she always delivers in terms of sales and streaming! Fingers crossed! It’s really not that important tbh, but it’s cool to be acknowledged for the music. And she deserves it. 

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Interscope would literally defund her ass

I lowkey think she wants that lmao but for real though she's not promoting and most people who are not stans don't know she's releasing music. Plus, bundles don't count as sales anymore so realistically she won't get more than 60k.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im sad that she couldn't record more with jack because we'd have a longer album, and perhaps breaking up slowly would have been removed, i feel like she only added that song because she didn't have many other songs to use 

why do you feel that way? i think she likes her songs with nikki a lot and it shows, and that she had more songs recorded for chemtrails (well, we know about dealer, but we also know that all songs that made the cut were made before March 2020, and I think she made some songs between March and October) but chose to keep breaking up slowly because she felt it belonged on the record

26 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Any prediction on the first week sales? :oprah3:

8 billion 

Spoiler

:mj:

Edit: 10 billion since someone has purchased more than one copy

Spoiler

:mj::mj:

Lanarat.png