Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hey guys. Since I've seen some people been asking for "HQ version" of Neil Krug's cover artwork - without that half-assed Remini-enhance ofc. I reworked the Alternate hmv album cover in a fully possible HQ way. You can download the photo here in this link for your iTunes library (or just post it on Lana Del Rey wikia). 

Neil krug cover: https://imgur.com/gallery/kmvnZRj

Bonus: an alternate cover that I made for the album (I did a quick retouch on the "tracklist cover" and turn it into front cover if you dont mind).

"tracklist" album cover: https://imgur.com/gallery/WeFfWlH

(I cant  post the image link in here whats happening? ??????)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

I knew Yosemite was gonna sound like change. But I think Yosemite is a lot worse and I don’t even like change. My unpopular opinion is that Yosemite is the worst and most forgettable song on the album although the spoken part is really great. There is not much too it sonically or even lyrically.... seasons will change but we won’t change.. okay....lol

Let Me Love You Like a Goddess truly sounds magnificent in the context of the record. I am really ahead of my time. 

:bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, urgirl said:
  Hide contents

I knew Yosemite was gonna sound like change. But I think Yosemite is a lot worse and I don’t even like change. My unpopular opinion is that Yosemite is the worst and most forgettable song on the album although the spoken part is really great. There is not much too it sonically or even lyrically.... seasons will change but we won’t change.. okay....lol

You've got balls for sharing this opinion, luv. I love Yosemite, but props. 

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, urgirl said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I personally think this is one of the unrecognizable gem of the record, just like how "Change" was. But the further time flies, the more fine this song will age, trust me. Yosemite literally shows us a peaceful, calm & collected side from Lana than ever. Somehow, it turns out great.

Edited by Tropico Angel

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I dont really get the hate for LMLYLAW. Okay! Like, i understand that sonically / lyrically, the song is so average for Lana standard but it's cute tho. Reminds me of her early unreleased stuff ?

Y'all will hate me but i dare to say "White Dress" is Lana's best opening track ?? Let's just say it ties with Ride up there ^^

6 minutes ago, Turtledove said:
  Hide contents

So what state/location is she "in" for this album? 

California, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska are all referenced.

5 minutes ago, Turtledove said:
  Hide contents

So what state/location is she "in" for this album? 

Spoiler

the midwest generally, but I also feel like this album is "in transit" so to speak

UbsOye5.png

She still curses in a few tracks on this album. Why didn't they label "explicit" on them songs? ??

Spoiler

imo COCC is 100% AKA pt.2, the different genres that all somehow work together :oprah: well the sexualization of the midwest and random shit like gas stations :sluttybunny:her high falsetto voice all over the record :omg: she really pulled it back to 2010 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Spoiler

I'm still lowkey processing how the album doesn't... grow. Like, the title track would be the perfect set-up of how it starts and then keeps growing and growing til the bridge\middle8 and then the outro and then everything sums up with a drum loop going on and on.

Spoiler

COCC is a great album but it's structure is a little off, it starts off SO strong, with WD and Chemtrails, it doesn't necessarily go downhill but it very very slowly descends down and then towards the end of the album, with the last 3 tracks after yosemite it feels like someone elses record completely, i don't mean to keep mentioning it but the two collabs really kill the overall flow and vibe of this album.. at least with the collabs on LFL they didn't take anything away from the record as a whole, they were just a little inconvenient. For free is growing on me and it's a lovely song, but irks me how little Lana is heard, and BUS well, she's the lowest point of the album. DTWD i don't have a problem with at all, in fact she's one of my faves on the album, i guess it was good that she was in between the two collabs to balance it out

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e