Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Since I stopped listening to the leak a few days ago I've had Looking For America on repeat and I don't know why it's this song I keep going to. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

It’s the first song as Lana Del Rey where she namechecks Lake Placid, thus demystifying her persona

Spoiler

then White Dress does the same 

5 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So overall, did jack serve better production in your opinions on NFR or COCC?

I personally LOVE his work on NFR. Cannot wait a second longer to listen to COCC

Spoiler

For me his production sounded so much more interesting on COCC. On NFR I felt like hearing the same music over and over again, while on COCC every song had it's place

1 hour ago, soaringHigh said:

Do y’all think COCC will get comparisons to Folklore/Evermore? I am just idk? I don’t see the similiarities because the latter poses to be folky but I find it to be shallow (lyrically) while the former feels truly folky at heart but.... idk? I haven’t seen/heard comparisons but my bf who hasn’t heard it and I’ve kinda described it to said it was going to be another “TS Boremore” ? I am scared because he’s a Lana stan and it’s going to break my heart if he doesn’t give this album a chance ? and I’ll HATE if I see TS comparisons when Lana has been working on/was supposed to release this before TS did her whole shizz

I don't know. Folklore and Evermore sounded pretentious while COCC came from the heart and is fueled with rawness.

Comparisons will probably be made because Taylor released her album early, it's mainstream and everybody loves her. But what Lana did on COCC is far more superior in terms of folk/country/alternative than Folklore/Evermore

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't know. Folklore and Evermore sounded pretentious while COCC came from the heart and is fueled with rawness.

Comparisons will probably be made because Taylor released her album early, it's mainstream and everybody loves her. But what Lana did on COCC is far more superior in terms of folk/country/alternative than Folklore/Evermore

Was there ever any doubt? :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

planet eclipse on insta gives COCC a 3.5/5 :eek3:

Spoiler

What do they know? What’s planet_eclipse? Don’t think it’s relevant 

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Spoiler

I COMPLETELY AGREE. COCC IS SO MUCH FUN AND SO MUCH FOLKY ALTERNATIVE I LOVE IT :grinds:

0YnL0Kf.gif

11 minutes ago, gsnlp said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What do they know? What’s planet_eclipse? Don’t think it’s relevant 

Reveal hidden contents

I COMPLETELY AGREE. COCC IS SO MUCH FUN AND SO MUCH FOLKY ALTERNATIVE I LOVE IT :grinds:

Spoiler

planet eclipse on insta is Eclipse here

After listening to COTCC a few times, I’d say I still prefer NFR. The lyrics mean so much to me, and I don’t get the same feeling with COTCC. But the production on the new album is delicious, I’d eat it for breakfast every morning. It’s a close second, but NFR is still my number 1

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

I love White Dress so much. I love her voice in the chorus so fucking much, it's so jazz or something? So different from what she's done with her voice on her other records. Love the lyrics, love that we can hear her vaping after the first chorus. What a flawless song omg

Now what the hell does 

Down at the men in music business conference
Down in Orlando, I was only nineteen
I only mention it 'cause it was such a scene

this mean lol. Love "I only mention it cause it was such a scene and I felt seen" though :poordat:

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put song details in spoiler tags.<3

Just now, MidnightAnswer said:

Spoiler

I love White Dress so much. I love her voice in the chorus so fucking much, it's so jazz or something? So different from what she's done with her voice on her other records. Love the lyrics, love that we can hear her vaping after the first chorus. What a flawless song omg

Now what the hell does 

Down in Orlando, I was only nineteen
I only mention it 'cause it was such a scene

does this mean lol. Love "I only mention it cause it was such a scene and I felt seen" though :poordat:

girl get it into a spoiler tag :trisha:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

9 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spoil - How do I add a spoiler tag?

click on your post to edit it, click on this eye icon and you will see a textbox - get your whole text about white dress into it and here you go 

Spoiler

:willcut:elle if you want to have another helper here iam 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

I'm curious as to what you guys are expecting from the White Dress mv. I don't know what to expect even from the teasers we've gotten

Spoiler

I know it's gonna be a blast from the past but I would like to know what elements, considering we know the lyrics now..

yeah.jpg

17 hours ago, Guitar Beat said:

Do we have the Target/HMV cover in UHQ yet?

I posted the link of the Neil krug version that i reworked. Pretty much HQ and no half-assed remini shit

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing