Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i equally love almost every track:trisha: it never happened to me with any album before

even lmlylaw sounds great now

Yes thats great, its the same with me. And its so special that we like all the songs at the same time and not in different periods , if You know what I mean. I think thats what makes the album really perfect.

45 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i equally love almost every track:trisha: it never happened to me with any album before

even lmlylaw sounds great now

I always loved LMLWLAW=.= idk why some ppl hate.

Mmeow~

Spoiler

so-

i couldn't resist and i've listened to the album three times now and wow just wow 

what a beautiful album. minimalistic but not boring, raw but not too aggressive and the overall vibe is amazing. you can just see the sunny, hot highway in the middle of nowhere and the beige/white interior of country clubs. listening to her music is always like reading a book for me, you just completely dive into the world she creates and i think that's why i love her so much :krylie: 

and like i've mentioned, i didn't want to listen anything before i could hear the album as a full body of work and the wait was truly worth it! would recommend it to everyone, hearing every song for the first time in the context of the album was awesome. when the title track was released i got so excited and i can see why it was so hyped here, clearly an album highlight.

Spoiler

kinda wish there was something more to the 'chemtrails' theme and that breaking up slowly would be a solo track but whatever

i think this is a great successor to norman and violet, can't wait to hear iron gates and to make a big massive playlist for all these four pieces

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

16 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

insta and twitter gays dont like cocc. And now they hate jack and want rick back. I was ahead of my time Oprah GIFs | Tenor

They can go enjoy Lust For Life then 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I have to admit I love this record and enjoy it much more than Norman, however I do think her and Jack have done all they can do... 

I really want Zach on the next record, more Thunders and Californias please! 

3 hours ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

planet eclipse on insta gives COCC a 3.5/5 :eek3:

who cares :delicious:

I didn’t even get to the review of the music because he complained about Lana for the first 30 sentences with trivial complaints and I stopped then and there 

Spoiler

COTCC is a 10/10

"Don’t forget me"

I really need her to give us ANYTHING this week re: the album. Ideally, a radio premiere of White Dress to get people talking and excited. But I’ll even take an IG post acknowledging the album’s existence at this rate. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I really need her to give us ANYTHING this week re: the album. Ideally, a radio premiere of White Dress to get people talking and excited. But I’ll even take an IG post acknowledging the album’s existence at this rate. :lmao:

Lana: no :yesnod:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

insta and twitter gays dont like cocc. And now they hate jack and want rick back. I was ahead of my time Oprah GIFs | Tenor

Had a feeling the locals wouldn’t be able to appreciate it as much lol! Their loss.  

1 hour ago, bored said:

I have to admit I love this record and enjoy it much more than Norman, however I do think her and Jack have done all they can do... 

I really want Zach on the next record, more Thunders and Californias please! 

I agree!

While I love both NFR and COCC I’m really intrigued and interested to hear a full original from her and Zach! 

Messy rollout, bad press, lazy shoots, minimum promo but at the end of the day we still get nice music very often and I'm happy about that. It's just that way, some artists drag their eras for so long, I know promo is exciting but I care more about the music and I won't let the disappointments of this era to affect the music for me:wink:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

To a certain extend I feel like the records and suddenly and without a final punch as I don’t like the last three tracks that much, but I’m still overwhelmed by White Dress, it’s such a gorgeous song and definitely a career defining one.

zXzLCRU.png