Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If I was to set The mood for COCC with a song from every album it would be:

- Off to The Races

- American

- Old Money

- Salvatore

- White Mustang

- Venice Bitch

Just from title alone. Well, that’s all we have to go on anyway.

- Born to Die

- Blue Velvet or Gods and Monsters

- Brooklyn Baby

- Religion or Salvatore or the intensity of The Blackest Day or God Knows I Tried

- 13 Beaches (it’s the song at the moment that I imagine COCC to sound like)

- Fuck it I love you or The greatest.

I was riding my bike earlier on and I had time to think about this. I think the album could have country influence (country club) but with a psychedelic edge (chem trails). If this is true I would nut.

If I was to set The mood for COCC with a song from every album it would be:

- Off to The Races

- American

- Old Money

- Salvatore

- White Mustang

- Venice Bitch

Just from title alone. Well, that’s all we have to go on anyway.

I would love:

Million Dollar Man

Yayo (Paradise version)

Shades of Cool

The Blackest Day

13 Beaches

The Greatest

of course she’s gonna still be writing about barrie they broke up like 5 years ago but it’s obvious most of nfr was about him and weren’t they hanging out sometime last year

i love you, but you don't understand me.

of course she’s gonna still be writing about barrie they broke up like 5 years ago but it’s obvious most of nfr was about him and weren’t they hanging out sometime last year

larrie honestly keeps me sane so i fucking hope she isn't done writing about him.............

i just want them to be happy together :cryney:

rihKQ8M.gif

I also think we are in for some White Mustang/In My Feelings vibes...nothing like a good “fuck my ex” anthem

I think she's past that vibe and it would be more of a NFR (title track) kinda fuck my ex vibe

"On February 8, 2018, at Ryan Seacrest Foundation, Del Rey composed a small ukulele song with four chords titled "Starry Eyed". She promised to finish this song and to dedicate it to the foundation."

Lana....come on...don't lie to the children like that...could this perhaps pop up on chemtrails??

"On February 8, 2018, at Ryan Seacrest Foundation, Del Rey composed a small ukulele song with four chords titled "Starry Eyed". She promised to finish this song and to dedicate it to the foundation."

Lana....come on...don't lie to the children like that...could this perhaps pop up on chemtrails??

i always think ab this ... she lies a lot but this would be a new low for her lmfao

larrie honestly keeps me sane so i fucking hope she isn't done writing about him.............

i just want them to be happy together :cryney:

He seems really happy with his new girlfriend, so ... Lana missed the boat

I thought there was a small chance that they might've gotten back together especially considering California/that weird owl plush coincidence + a few things he had on his story, but I'm pretty sure they're done forever now.

hahaahaha honestly kind of iconic how ruthless she is with her lies. doesn't matter who you are, no one is safe from lana's lies!

Yeah I don't think she intentionally lies, though ... I think she's just flaky as fuck and forgets stuff. Relatable, tbh ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

He seems really happy with his new girlfriend, so ... Lana missed the boat

I thought there was a small chance that they might've gotten back together especially considering California/that weird owl plush coincidence + a few things he had on his story, but I'm pretty sure they're done forever now.

Yeah I don't think she intentionally lies, though ... I think she's just flaky as fuck and forgets stuff. Relatable, tbh ...

i think california was relatively old by the time it came out (well the whole album was but California was even older than most) so yeah I think that ship has sailed.

It doesn’t sound like their dynamic was very healthy tho. Barrie seems like a sweetheart but he had/has some major baggage.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Can we delete this from the internet?

:lmao:

I also think we are in for some White Mustang/In My Feelings vibes...nothing like a good “fuck my ex” anthem

:biblio:

No, i think if she did, it would prolly be a single release like she did with LFA. That wasn't put on the album, well, #1 bc it was too late, and #2 bc it would've been hard to separate the sales/proceeds for one song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole