Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Looking at the Eric Lloyd Wright house with the mountains and ocean and it really reminds me of Slim Aarons’s “Poolside Gossip” photos. I’m really hoping Lana sourced some of his pictures for inspiration - not far fetched at all since she referenced him in Hope is a Dangerous Thing and we know the last song on her albums is a jumping off point for the next ones. We can see how the end of Get Free could also be related to the NFR cover too! I could see Slim Aarons’s warm, earthy, and glamorous atmosphere being translated well into Nicole’s style too! I really see it happening! <3

my queen is gonna make her best album, I can feel it. It's gonna have the best songs, best music videos, best album cover. I cannot wait for the cover! i'm so excited even though we still know basically nothing... But still.. it's lana, it HAS to be good.  :wub:  :blush3:  :thankyou:

oh my god this whole time i thought a chemtrail was just like the exhaust from airplanes i just googled it and now im shook

It actually is just exhaust, don't believe that conspiracy bs, check Greenpeace

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Oh I know, I was referring to the conspiracy theories (I don't believe them). Sorry I worded that badly

Oh ok sorry, I love the way it spices the era but kinda scared that some young people can give credit to it

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

@/KoreanLabs on twitter tweeted a fake promo video for "Chemtrails." Does anyone know where the audio is from? I think it sounds just like Lana; maybe an unreleased song I haven't heard :(

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

i truly believe she's going to release the song as a single and the album on the same day,

I HATE the teasing without anything coming into fruition, BUT, at least we're getting new music  :sluttybunny:  

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

i just want the tracklist i dont care about the cover

it's nice looking at the titles and imagining what they'll sound like

or seeing how weird she'll make them with her long titles, odd capitalizations, hyphens etc

i know ppl dont like them but i love her long titles

Looking at the Eric Lloyd Wright house with the mountains and ocean and it really reminds me of Slim Aarons’s “Poolside Gossip” photos. I’m really hoping Lana sourced some of his pictures for inspiration - not far fetched at all since she referenced him in Hope is a Dangerous Thing and we know the last song on her albums is a jumping off point for the next ones. We can see how the end of Get Free could also be related to the NFR cover too! I could see Slim Aarons’s warm, earthy, and glamorous atmosphere being translated well into Nicole’s style too! I really see it happening! <3

Remember that pool photoshoot she did with Nicole Nodland? It also gives me strong Slim Aarons Vibes, so if they are shooting the cover together we might actually get a cover like that!!

lana-del-rey-2014.jpg

Can someone remind me how she mentioned the title of NFR? Like what was the first announcement of the title? Also, idk why i’m feeling doubts about the album title. For some reason I feel like Chemtrails Over the Country Club isn’t the final name

giphy.gif

Remember that pool photoshoot she did with Nicole Nodland? It also gives me strong Slim Aarons Vibes, so if they are shooting the cover together we might actually get a cover like that!!

lana-del-rey-2014.jpg

Yes yes yes!!! I cannot wait to see what they cooked up <3

lana-del-rey-2014.jpg

This pic reminds me of this. (The hoops)