Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Someone make a killer concept art. Katy Perry changed her album cover. Don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Lana to love a fan made cover.

As if Lana gave a single f about what fans want  :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Someone make a killer concept art. Katy Perry changed her album cover. Don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Lana to love a fan made cover.

Chile

We haven't even seen the official yet

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

400 pages and all we know is the album title, some other possible titles and a 30 second snippet :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

oh my god, while trying to find the album, I came across a Chemtrails dark market, omfg it's a ton of t-shirts that say things like "CHEMTRAILS ARE KILLING AMERICA" and "Chemtrails are real" this is so funny to me idk why.

If she just shot the cover yesterday, then the good thing for her is that the chances of a tracklist leaking prematurely on a website are pretty low, as the album would only be sent to stores/retailers and put into their system once all the components are ready to go - and if she's just shot the album cover, then no stores would have received anything about it from her label.

The lack of any leaks leads me to believe that she did just shoot the album cover yesterday and it probably won't be revealed for another 1-2 weeks in my opinion. That's only if she does a pre-order, though. If she just drops it on September 4/5 then that's that. 

The more time goes by- The more I feel like this album will have a vintage western aesthetic, 
I want some dramatic Black & White music videos for this, With some cute girls and cowboys in the videos too please. - Vintage western lana would be so cool. Ride vibes.

On another note,

Lately I feel like Lana is getting into her southern side, and for that reason I think it would be cool if she did a collab with Orville Peck

"Summertime" made me think they should collab, as well as his cover of NFR. 

I really hope Nicole is involved with something this era, otherwise she will look like a fool for mentioning Lana so much lmaoo Can't wait for her UHQ photos instead of Neil's two pixels 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore