Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

wait, doesn't she only use "im no candle in the wind" in MAC?

where else does she sing it?

It’s on Tulsa Jesus Freak and on Yosemite (I’m no longer a candle in the wind). It’s one of the few lines we know about that damn song.

It’s on Tulsa Jesus Freak and on Yosemite (I’m no longer a candle in the wind). It’s one of the few lines we know about that damn song.

yeah i remembered yosemite, and tulsa and MAC, but like thats two released songs (well not tulsa yet) and one song that's not even out. complaining about a line used twice just makes me laugh 

can't imagine how people feel about the colour blue... 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Chemtrails and white hot forever don’t match to me and the tjf snippet doesn’t match either of those but the title *could* go with whf, and this photoshoot doesn’t match any of them either :crossed: I’m so tired of this!!! give me cohesion!!!!! here is what I am speaking into existence: 8-10 songs, a rich desert-y soundscape w spaghetti western visuals and songs like only a dream by zella day and elvis/salvatore/honeymoon, produced by dan auerbach & grandfather time, lyrics about her violent greedy outlaw lover who abandoned her. the one thing I want the most is that this is NOT nfr 2.0 but after hearing the snippet..... :noparty: however she can do this for her next album, I almost don’t want it right now bc it’s so close to norman, she needs an album or two in between to get that out of her system. I want it to be perfect, untainted

tenor.gif

and NO chuck photography

UbsOye5.png

I guess she really likes that line.

I’m a bit worried that after used it twice on official records, she won’t want to release Yosemite because it would be the third song to have it in.

You’re talking about the same girl who wore a red dress almost every day of the week

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

So have I missed anything or....?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

If Lana just did the album photoshoot yesterday and/or the day before, then the album could very well come out in the Fall, probably early fall (late September to late October) but if they just did the album photoshoot then I seriously doubt its coming Sept 4/5. 

There is a whole process that needs to happen.

We do know that the album has already been mastered, so that whole process is done.

Tulsa Jesus Freak will be the lead single, if that drops this month, then the album will follow sometime in the fall.