Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I must be confusing it with something I saw on a fan account - but I could swear that Lana posted a video a couple days ago that had an airplane leaving chemtrails behind it, it had a purply tint to the video, and a song clip playing, and it had the album title and release date in kind of a cheesy font with a drop-shadow. I feel like it was on Twitter maybe. But now I can't find it anywhere. Did anyone else see this?

It was from Twitter It was posted several pages back. As far as I know people said that is a well known troll account so it’s considered fake at this point. It did have a nice little aesthetic to it though.

I must be confusing it with something I saw on a fan account - but I could swear that Lana posted a video a couple days ago that had an airplane leaving chemtrails behind it, it had a purply tint to the video, and a song clip playing, and it had the album title and release date in kind of a cheesy font with a drop-shadow. I feel like it was on Twitter maybe. But now I can't find it anywhere. Did anyone else see this?

Probably fake. The caption mentioning Jack (ok), Rick and Zack Dawes (like what?!?? The exact same producers of NFR?!?)

someone posted it here! it's fanmade, though, and was posted by a brazilian troll acc. i think the sound clip is from the leaked snippet that was rumoured to be in the birds of prey movie but im not sure

https://mobile.twitter.com/KoreanLabs/status/1291762199644512256

Yeah I think it's a magazine shoot too. If the album is being released on the 5th then the cover has been shot for ages now, same for the music video (if we get any at all), and y'all should already accept the fact that Chuck did everything.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

My theory is that she shot the album cover in December with the sundress and blue convertible, but because the quarantine saw her revert to blonde hair and maybe the album changed a bit since then, she decided to reshoot it? She also reshot the Honeymoon cover because she felt that the pictures were “missing something” - maybe it’s a similar situation here?

I know with LFL she didn’t reshoot it even after the album changed, but due to Love leaking and her moving everything forward and then adding 6 new songs after it was already announced, it’s a different story.

I really don't want a MV right now cause that means is going to be a LQ homemade video by Chuck or either animated and ewww.... I think that stuff is ok to complete the era after 2 or 3 high budget MV are out.

Doin'Time is the best video of NFR era!!

Hd7c-1.gif

Okay I must admit that this era is giving me mixed signals. When NFR era was about to start I kinda got where she was going to go with the marine theme, homemade videos and apocalyptic-nostalgic feel - I am not entirely sure what we're going to get this time around. 

The visuals seem to be gearing towards the "inland / desert" theme, with the shirt she keeps wearing and the location of the shooting and all that but the album title is giving me ethereal vibes and the snippet is giving me sultry vibes that just do not fit in with the whole folskish aesthetic that I've build in my mind. Of course this is mainly my bad, I tend to prefer concept albums like it really bothered me that Doin Time, Cinnamon Girl and the ruined version of HTD made the NFR tracklist. 

But like I am not getting the vision. Anyone else feels the same?

If the era is going to have more visuals like the editorial pictures we're expecting from the Nicole Nodland shoot I feel like we might get the high quality MVs we're all hoping for. In the NFR era she already posted the homemade stuff in snippets so we kinda expected those terrible Chuck videos with her California besties, but this era everything feels more professional imo.

I think she can make a cool MV right now. I remember Doin Time was mostly recorded in a small studio. Rich Lee uploaded some pictures of the process and it was very interesting. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Okay I must admit that this era is giving me mixed signals. When NFR era was about to start I kinda got where she was going to go with the marine theme, homemade videos and apocalyptic-nostalgic feel - I am not entirely sure what we're going to get this time around. 

The visuals seem to be gearing towards the "inland / desert" theme, with the shirt she keeps wearing and the location of the shooting and all that but the album title is giving me ethereal vibes and the snippet is giving me sultry vibes that just do not fit in with the whole folskish aesthetic that I've build in my mind. Of course this is mainly my bad, I tend to prefer concept albums like it really bothered me that Doin Time, Cinnamon Girl and the ruined version of HTD made the NFR tracklist. 

But like I am not getting the vision. Anyone else feels the same?

White Hot Forever and Chemtrails Over the Country Club feel related to me (as in "unbothered elite of America") and her recent visuals kind of underline that.

So I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up being pretty close to a concept album.

I just had this idea.. what if the album cover features Lana standing on the ground with an airplane in the sky making skywriting that spells out the album title, or spells out "Lana Del Rey" or just "LDR". That would be a serve.

CC8FFC6F-527E-42F0-9F9E-80BC4F3CC40B.jpe

The real serve would be the trails spelling COCC

I just had this idea.. what if the album cover features Lana standing on the ground with an airplane in the sky making skywriting that spells out the album title, or spells out "Lana Del Rey" or just "LDR". That would be a serve.

This is what I wanted for her name or the title on the cover ever since she announced the album title. I kept thinking of the “surrender Dorothy” in the wizard of oz. but that might be almost too on the nose for Lana to actually do it.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Hello? Hello? Ca-can you hear me?

Anywayyss.. I'd rather see more of hot rich Lana on the cover than this

I'D LOOOOVE THIS!

therefore lana will probably not do it

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Someone make a killer concept art. Katy Perry changed her album cover. Don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Lana to love a fan made cover.

Of course this is mainly my bad, I tend to prefer concept albums like it really bothered me that Doin Time, Cinnamon Girl and the ruined version of HTD made the NFR tracklist. 

No Cinnamon Girl slander!

smL01MZ.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif