Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Can someone remind me how she mentioned the title of NFR? Like what was the first announcement of the title? Also, idk why i’m feeling doubts about the album title. For some reason I feel like Chemtrails Over the Country Club isn’t the final name

I'm not sure, but didn't she mention it on a radio show with Zane Lowe? I feel like the title is final because of the source code on her website, although I honestly only like it for the abbreviation.

she also followed @/bornforadventure

i can only assume they rented/bought one of his trucks for whatever project they are doing!

trucks? I wonder if we're gonna get a Born To Die -ish album cover or Music Video, Or Lust For Life vibes, Both BTD and LFL had trucks on the cover. 

she also followed @/bornforadventure

i can only assume they rented/bought one of his trucks for whatever project they are doing!

Yesss, I really want the vehicle theme to continue! I was honestly hoping for a helicopter/plane though...

Just remembered how @@Clampigirl made a blog detailing everything NFR related and the timeline in which Lana announced/released things. Maybe this can help us guess what Lana is going to do next 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/282/entry-1116-nfr-era-timeline/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

we better shut up about all this.. what if it's not for an album cover or music video? and it's just lana following random people, doing random things, and buying random thing? this would be a nightmare.  :crai:

i for a second thought what if its just a video for another poem that she wanted to go all out for :lmao:  

Can someone remind me how she mentioned the title of NFR? Like what was the first announcement of the title? Also, idk why i’m feeling doubts about the album title. For some reason I feel like Chemtrails Over the Country Club isn’t the final name

radio interview i think it was zane lowe when she was debuting i think VB he asked her about the title and she spilled

i for a second thought what if its just a video for another poem that she wanted to go all out for :lmao:  

the music videos for the poems will be high quality movies and the music videos will be iPhone vintage filter instagram tumblr girl videos. 

- URL link to stream the album is up (https://lana.lnk.to/NFR). July 29th.
- Two French and a Chinese web store says that the album release date is August 30th. July 29th.
- Fan-titled In Your Car and Stronger/Be Stronger (snippet from April 3) Cinnamon are recognized as Love Song, California and Cinnamon Girl respectively by Shazam. July 30th.
- Lana finally reveals the cover art, track list and release date for Norman Fucking Rockwell!: August 30th. Pre-order on August 1st. The official website is updated with a new layout. July 31st.

(from @@Clampigirl blog)

Will the lana.lnk update with COCC and THEN Lana will post the cover and tracklist, or before that? Hmm...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was like whoa WTF :excited:  when I read the past few pages talking about a photoshoot when I got to the source I was like... I know she just worked with both of them but idk why I'm so skeptical that that shoot was even Lana related. I hope I'm wrong!! 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She revealed the album was called Norman Fucking Rockwell! when she spoke with Zane Lowe for the premier of Venice Bitch on Beats Radio 1. I remember it was so casual the way she just revealed it it had us all so hyped.. I remember she did the same for Honeymoon! It was just casually mentioned in the middle of a Billboard article.  :toofunny:

I feel like Lana doesn't actually withhold much information, when she is asked pointed questions she answers, like a fan asking the Ultraviolence release date when she was out and being filmed by paparazzi and she said May 1 (which ended up being incorrect) but still.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey