Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If only...

14.08.20 - Tulsa Jesus Freak single release (premiere with homemade visualiser directed by Charlie Grant)

17.08.20 - album cover reveal

18.08.20 - album pre-order goes live

29.08.20 - album trailer premiere (directed by Rich Lee)

04.09.20 - album tracklist reveal

10.09.20 - White Hot Forever single release (premiere with Tulsa Jesus Freak / White Hot Forever double feature video directed by Rich Lee)

11.09.20 - Chemtrails Over The Country Club album release

Not ‘if only’ then delaying the release

Not ‘if only’ then delaying the release

Legit by 1 WEEK... just 7 days, and if that meant we got an album trailer and a decent music video then I'd be happy with that. Chances are we'll be here on the 4th with nothing so...

At this point, I'm thinking the album *might* be delayed, if only because there's been no date announcement from the label or anything, just Lana herself. And as much as I love her, I do NOT trust that girl when it comes to dates (PTSD from Tropico and Violet).

That said, if it does get delayed, I don't think it'll be by more than a month at most.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Legit by 1 WEEK... just 7 days, and if that meant we got an album trailer and a decent music video then I'd be happy with that. Chances are we'll be here on the 4th with nothing so...

What, why can't we get the trailer AND the planned release date? We still have almost a month left & she could drop all of that in one day if she wanted to

At this point, I'm thinking the album *might* be delayed, if only because there's been no date announcement from the label or anything, just Lana herself. And as much as I love her, I do NOT trust that girl when it comes to dates (PTSD from Tropico and Violet).

That said, if it does get delayed, I don't think it'll be by more than a month at most.

Yes if it gets delayed, it will still come this year I think

What, why can't we get the trailer AND the planned release date? We still have almost a month left & she could drop all of that in one day if she wanted to

I just don't understand why my hypothetical delay has bothered people so much? Like it's not fact, if she drops it all in one day and we get the album on the 4th then great! I just personally think it is highly unlikely... 

OMG Venice Bitch 2.0

Yes please :hooker:

I demand something more apocalyptic and epic-sounding like Papi Stevens' Age of Adz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbGd6XT-oc

I know this isn't Lana's style but the track is amazing :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If she pulls a Taylor and releases a vinyl and CD for every track on the album...

R.I.P

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

If she pulls a Taylor and releases a vinyl and CD for every track on the album...

I think it's unlikely, I don't think Lana has the same type of fan base as Taylor Swift, she released 8 variants knowing full well her stans would buy most, if not all of them... I think we'll get a couple of vinyl variants judging by Violets formats.

I imagine we'll get something similar to Gaga's output, a CD, signed CD (if we're lucky), LP, coloured LP (store exclusive), coloured LP (indie exclusive), picture disc (maybe?) and a few cassettes.

I demand something more apocalyptic and epic-sounding like Papi Stevens' Age of Adz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbGd6XT-oc

I know this isn't Lana's style but the track is amazing :creep:

That was actually great, I didn't know that track or album. Yeah a little bit heavier would be nice this time around.

Seems... money and success hungry

first of all taylor didn't sell a cd and vinyl for every track on the album lol that would be 16 different variants when in reality there was 8. even if she did do that, its called marketing and being a smart businesswoman lol. of course she's "money and success hungry" she's a pop star lmao.

giphy.gif