Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

A LOT OF E-GUITAR, PSYCHEDELIC VENICE BITCH VIBES, SURF VIBES, AND A VERY FEW PIANO & ACOUSTIC GUITAR SONGS!!!

Lmaooooo. Love this. I also love how she has so many songs and styles out by now that we fight for different flavours of Lana :hooker:

At this point I just wanna hear new music, I don't care if it's piano or guitar, I'm going crazy, Please Lana, If you post a snippet of a song, you better release it soon, stop abusing your children, we're hungry, we can't feed ourselves.  :crai:

Guys we haven't yet discussed COCC era gif  :flutter: 

We had this as LFL era gif: 5dee6a73e9c6fe7007b21299364c35c8fb66bce6

And one of these for NFR era gif as long as I can remember: MealyUglyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.g mbK53xg.gif

Let's push this one for COCC era gif 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654 (or some other one)

AND YOSEMITE WILL BE ON THE ALBUM!!!

THE TITLE TRACK WILL BE A 6 MINUTE LONG PSYCHEDELIC MASTERPIECE AND IT'S TRACK 3

LET'S PRAY AND DANCE NAKED IN THE YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK :dance: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray:

Well, we all know that COCC is going to be the second track, but all the rest is shockingly right :dance:

What about selling jockstraps like Lady Gaga :creep:

PHEENO-CAPA-POST-CHROMATICA-LINGERIE-1.p

:awkney:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

manifesting i talk to jesus 10 minute ethereal masterpiece version on COCC 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

oh this is so fake omg. i don’t think lana even cares about having an era flower. NFR didn’t really have one.

unless it comes from someone like BOZ who is the only person who know has access to upcoming albums i wouldn’t trust anyone. this is just shit stirring.