Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

:/ why are we believing random twitter accs with 2 followers again

tho i dig the "Come back to me baby We can leave this place The girls in their high heels sniff chemtrails from the country club" lyrics

image.png

Some of that "insider"'s info sounds really great. However, the supposed "lyrics" just aren't believable. The insiders should never bother with lyrics, they always are a dead give away for fake info. The "era's flower" is also a give away. That's such a tumblr gay thing. Lana doesn't give a fuck about the "era flower" :rip:

You can lie to yourself and your producers 

You can claim that you haven't a qualm 

But you never can run from 

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes 

The very eyes of Lanaboards

every day i remember that one atrl insider said that let me love you like a woman has fine china vibes and tbh thats the only thing giving me strenght to go through the day recently 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

oh this is so fake omg. i don’t think lana even cares about having an era flower. NFR didn’t really have one.

unless it comes from someone like BOZ who is the only person who know has access to upcoming albums i wouldn’t trust anyone. this is just shit stirring.

Thanks for saying this, it’s reassuring me a bit because my hype for the album hit rock bottom after I read the insider’s tea

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just based on the title alone, I associate the title track with the drums in Thunder - something very pulse oriented but also lush to convey a sense of urgency and glamour. Also the hard consonant sounds in the title lend themselves to a stronger heavier beat!

Just based on the title alone, I associate the title track with the drums in Thunder - something very pulse oriented but also lush to convey a sense of urgency and glamour.

preach sis let your words be heard by the gods almighty 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

oh this is so fake omg. i don’t think lana even cares about having an era flower. NFR didn’t really have one.

So true, NFR was just kinda like, sorry, but plain grass?

COCC better have a flower. I'm campaigning for peonies. Beautiful, fully-bloomed, lush peonies!  :flutter:

You're welcome.

honestly, i'm sick of her doing this shit to us. don't tell us it's coming on a certain date if it's not! how hard is that?? if plans change, SEND A TWEET. bare fucking minimum.

ugh i'm just salty because i'm dying to hear it.

let me be who i'm meant to be

honestly, i'm sick of her doing this shit to us. don't tell us it's coming on a certain date if it's not! how hard is that?? if plans change, SEND A TWEET. bare fucking minimum.

We must maintain hope. For all we know it still is coming September 4th/5th. In any case, I feel like we will hear something very soon about when it’s actually coming

Thanks for saying this, it’s reassuring me a bit because my hype for the album hit rock bottom after I read the insider’s tea

A lot of the fan accounts on Twitter are manifesting and don’t have any tea, though it sounds like it.

I think this is the first era since I joined here that I’ve been relatively calm about everything. Maybe it’s because we know so little and she hasn’t spoiled a lot? Either way, it feels pretty good, lemme tell ya. I don’t even think I’d be that upset if the album gets released a month later than planned! :agree:

(I’ll definitely take the last part back one day lol)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ma'am this is Lana Del Rey we're talking about