Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Understand this, I'm not looking for true love tonight

If you wanna be my little insider

You can meet me in the pale moonlight
I been shitposting every day 8 to 9 and
Manifesting cocc and leaks in the lanaboard threads

If you want crack, you know where to find me

:yesnod:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

girl it’s already the 11th I think we’ll be fine

the month before an album release always feels like such a long wait esp since this time around i spend all day just waiting for lana to post something about the album  :defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

if only we were able to fill up pages with discussion about the BEAUTIFUL AMAZING SHOW STOPPING concept she will present to us VERY SOON that will also feature an ICONIC CAREER PEAKING album trailer 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

It’s weird to think that last year, we had already 4 singles out of the album and this time around, we only have like one snippet of a plausible lead single.

Anyways, I hope Chemtrails has some of the heart of Mariners, some of the trippy vibes of Venice and Fuck it, some of the storytelling of NBAR or How to Disappear, some of the melancholy of the Greatest, or some of the sass of Norman.

Sure, I’d love some of the heartbreak of The Blackest Day, or the fears of many songs on Paradise, or the self-pity and brutal honesty of Sad Girl, but since it’s a Jack-produced record, I keep my expectations to some of the elements of NFR.

Manifesting that this record will have the same vibe as Thunder and that Thunder will be a bonus track :hooker:

I do too. It’s one of her best recent songs. Better than most of NFR for me.

lock the thread until we get more news - it’s time. the stans are reaching peak psychosis this era. :flutter:

the one logical outcome to all of this, the culminating point of the past three months really

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: Inland Empire

Not that horrifying distorted face at the end! I love anything Laura Dern but Inland Empire was one of his most opaque in my opinion and very long. I think Lana is here to emphasize the exclamation point on NFR and really go in to a specific aesthetic and idea. It will be Elephant Man, accessible but bizarre and stunning. Also I stand by my prediction that we're desert bound again. But Lana and Lynch are a match made in celluloid heaven as we know.