Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 Tracks. Sorry not sorry.

Short albums tend to have no skips and to be very cohesive too.

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

so... last night I had a dream about Lana, She posted another snippet to instagram, It was the same Tulsa Jesus Freak song, But this time it had a piano part, and Lana was laying down in her bed with her cats singing to it, It was posted on August 21,  -- I hope my dream means something, but probably not, just another weird lana dream.

Yeah I think she did say that, but I feel like she might have some songs leftover this time around and release a follow up EP or a deluxe version. There's lots of songs which could have been released (RBFY, Stupid For Being So Happy, Hey Blue Baby, Yosemite etc). It's a shame to keep them hidden.

She loves to change her mind a lot so you never know :hooker:

Let's not forget the album will actually have three release dates, one for the USA and two others for different countries because why not?

The Ultraviolence era was a mess

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Let's not forget the album will actually have three release dates, one for the USA and two others for different countries because why not?

The Ultraviolence era was a mess

every album used to have at least 3 release dates cuz tracking weeks used to start on different days in europe/usa/asia, that is not exclusive to UV or any other album pre september 2014

i hope hope hope lana is gonna announce something by the end of the week, im so hyped for this record :defeated: the title, the snippet, i love everything about it so far

image.png