Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

a radio from my country (which belongs to one of the main summer festivals in Portugal :hooker:) dedicated an entire program to Lana in honor of her 10-year career and the release of COCC. :air2:they played songs from almost all the albums. they played ride, cola, black beauty, old money, west coast, pretty when you cry, freak, art deco, california and bartender, it was so beautiful to hear them talk about her and her work :trisha:

they forgot about lust for life tho :stareney:

iv9uXjw.gif

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

What radio do you listen to? They always air Lana and I want to hear it! :trisha:

It's not too often, but at least once daily I think. :flutter: Radio Sweden, station 3, they usually play new song releases and the hosts are pretty chill and fit a younger audience. They also made a "music documentary" about Lana that I've translated. https://sverigesradio.se/ Just click on the green P3 button at it should start playing. :) (I hope it's not region locked)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Remember how it was said that CoCC didn't come out exactly how Lana was intending (I forget which source said this but I'm sure y'all remember lol it was so recent)? Well, I've been thinking about how she barely did promo for this era (at least imo...) and how pretty much immediately after this release, instead of any post-release promo or talk of anything CoCC-related, she went straight ahead to discussing and promoting the new upcoming album this June. It makes me feel that maybe she isn't truly happy with how this album came out and just wants to move on quickly?? Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Y'all this album hits different while driving omg

Oh yess. Tbh everything hits me differently while driving, but especially and particularly Lana :sluttybunny:

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I can't believe E*lipse thought Yosemite was the worst song. It might be my fav.

the atmosphere created with the production and her singing is insane :justride:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

at first i was kinda upset that not all who wander didn’t make me feel like i was an elf in middle earth but it does make me feel like i’m a fairy in fantasia so it’s alright ff4213baf116bcca-dance-of-the-sugar-plum

the song grows more and more on me everyday and im in love with her high register in the chorus it’s actually magical 

at the moment i'm really feeling wild at heart :oprah: 

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WOULND'T SING FOR THEM NO MORE, LIKE IF YOU HEARD I WAS OUT IN THE BARS DRINKING JACK AND COKE GOING CRAZY FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LISTEN TO MY STORIES BABE... TIME AFTER TIME I THINK ABOUT LEAAAAAVVINNNNN, BUT YOU KNOW THAT I'LL NEVER DO JUST CAUSE YOU KEEP ME BELIEVING :lange:

sUcVobB.png