Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I mean it’s been hella obvious since March 20th the album wasn’t coming out June 1st :toofloppy:

she probably doesn’t even have the songs mastered yet, let alone vinyl pressings and whatever else goes on behind the scenes with the label. 

I’m glad I’m having my meltdown now, that way May should be pretty chill since I’ve crashed from my Delulu high and don’t expect an album. I still do think it could be out summer/fall but that’s only if she’s confident in the songs. Chemtrails was done, at the absolute latest, June (minus dealer) and she still didn’t submit the songs until Late October/Early November 

"Don’t forget me"

I want her deeper vocals back..like Summertime or BIG EYES.

From LFL she started going higher and higher with a ??sweeter voice.

Her voice used to be so dark and convey anguish and depth.

I adore her sweet voice but 3 albums are over now.

Bring back the strings and bring back the deeper vocals.  Or mid range too.

And more singing less talking. 

Nfr is my fav tho. But I want RIDE vocals. Or I CAN FLY.

There was a dark richness to her deep vocals. 

Her higher register is too sweet/sunny. 

Her revenge album should include RAGE,GLASS BREAKING,SCREAMING, (TS BLANK SPACE VIDEO VIBES)

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

pls ignore my lack of photoshop skills but ladies can we pls manifest this color scheme.... please98eAWal.jpg

Excuse me, but what "lack of photoshop skills" are you talking about?! This is amazing!!! <3

and YES - we can DEFINITELY manifest this colour scheme. These pinks + blues are a dream and the way you edited this really reminds me of Neil's pictures for Honeymoon. Absolutely gorgeous and I hope she goes in this direction visually!

I also love how you did the font for the album title  - it looks like those neon LED signs and I love it so much. Please share more of your artworks because I have a feeling that with enough of our collective pining after this vibe, it will come to fruition! 

@Venice Peach @mansfield ringer @IanadeIrey ty guys so much :trisha: u literally described everything I was trying to achieve :poordat: I don't have photoshop (and even if I did I don't think I'd know how to use it) so I wasn't sure if everything would come across, it means a lot that u could recognize what I was attempting!!

UbsOye5.png

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Jack was kinda a cutie back in the day 

jtgsbjzqmeg41.jpg

omg I remember him from victorious, I never made the connection

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

since she broke the streak of having a form of transportation in the album cover anything is possible at this point

hopefully a selphie isn't a possibillity :bebe:

lights, camera, acción

14 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

since she broke the streak of having a form of transportation in the album cover anything is possible at this point

hopefully a selphie isn't a possibillity :bebe:

she’s a witch for breaking that tradition. 

and for giving us a blurry iphone cover, not sure if i’ll ever get over that 

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

an album in the vein of Doin’ Time would be a dream. I rlly want a darker sounding album w heavy trip hop beats is the vein of Dark But Just A Game tho. 

These are two of my least favourite songs :hdu:

i just really hope some effort is put into this era. chemtrails was so anti climatic to me and wasn’t worth the 6 month wait imo- there was no hype surrounding it (not even by lana), no album trailer, barely any new photo shoots and her worst album cover to date. overall i liked the album but i haven’t been in the mood to listen to it since march (besides white dress). lately she seems more in a determined mind set, one that matches the music she wants to put out so i really hope she has something up her sleeve. it seems like we’ve been in the same era since lfl ended :crai:

Spoiler

i woke up in a mood :gasp:

1 hour ago, lili said:

Manifesting 

Ooohh I’m getting bossanova, shades of cool,  jazzy influences from this and I would not turn down an entire record of suave n sensual LDR. I doubt that’s the sound which RCS is trending toward, but it’s a dream nonetheless! :grinds: 

One of the main things I want for RCS is for the audio to not be so quiet. Like if you go on Spotify and play any random song then switch to Lana's songs, you have to turn it up more. Idk why this is but it's annoying af. @ Jack get better microphones u cheapskate :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven