Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana is at a weird point in her career that not matter what she does, no after who her producer is, no matter what “promo” (or lack of) she does, she will displease people here. Our expectations are our worst enemy when it comes to her albums. Early on with the RCS post, I expected some summer bops with a bit of Uv, and it kinda “ruined” the three singles for me at first. Even with the snippet, I didn’t think we’d get those super personal and ambiant tracks à la Heroin. But they are honestly great. I can’t wait to hear the overall sound of the album and if Mike got a larger collab than what was originally planned. And can’t wait for the  Zach tracks 

I absolutely love the 3 singles and I'm hyped for the album. I just wish for more news. Back then , I felt she was oversharing alot of snippets hence diminishing the surprise. 

But then atleast we got some info.. now its barren and making me anxious. I dont want her to go full promo.

I do understand your drift tho.

<3 july 2 fam

27 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think she will def release next week. She wants the Grammy even tho she denies she doesnt like the fame or acclaim. 

i hope she never gives up on being and remaining the best, and knowing it 

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Why are people hyped up about "Dealer" so much. She said it's a track of her screaming. I personally want to hear her sing a beautiful song. Not screaming. Imagine a ridiculous screaming track taking over space from a gorgeous song like Thunder?

Remember how everyone was so hyped up about Yosemite and it turned out to be a really boring song.

And people can kiss my ass if they don't like what I say about Yosemite.

giphy.gif

see this is what i’m talking about. everyone has crazy huge expectations for every mythical scrapped song until one day it comes out and most people either hate it or are disappointed and forget the song because it’s obviously just not what they were expecting for years. like if she scraps songs maybe… just maybe there was a reason for it. and i join you on the fact dealer’s description doesn’t sound one bit appealing. people came up with the rock sound possibility due to the screaming when we didn’t know how slow, calm and empty cocc would be. if it was supposed to be on cocc no way on earth is it as creamy, punk rock song and more likely some form of embarrassing mess :stareney:

14 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:awkney: I think... COCC has only 3 timeless tracks. WD, COCC and ofc THE YOSEMITE... The rest is milky sadly.

Ur taste is repetitive and u need a therapy + Guns N' Roses is a fine track.

Okay so I see the delusion has gone from stans liking the repetitiveness of Yosemite to the repetitiveness of Guns N Roses :lolno: 

they're both okay tracks, but they're not great either, i think some stans have this grandeur idea of Yosemite because Yosemite was in the vault of lana's laptop, "alone, for so long" lol i'm just saying, there's so many better tracks from her and on cocc, (NAWWAL, DBJAG, and WAH waves hello)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Why do I have to read Dealer slander even though nobody knows how it sounds :scoff:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

:legend: manifesting dealer :legend:

Yes :legend:

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

see this is what i’m talking about. everyone has crazy huge expectations for every mythical scrapped song until one day it comes out and most people either hate it or are disappointed and forget the song because it’s obviously just not what they were expecting for years. like if she scraps songs maybe… just maybe there was a reason for it. and i join you on the fact dealer’s description doesn’t sound one bit appealing. people came up with the rock sound possibility due to the screaming when we didn’t know how slow, calm and empty cocc would be. if it was supposed to be on cocc no way on earth is it as creamy, punk rock song and more likely some form of embarrassing mess :stareney:

If anything, I wish she would release things even if it was on Soundcloud or Bandcamp, songs that are like outtakes and misfits from each era. Like release entire batches throughout the year, do BTD Batch 1 with like 5-6 songs we don't have or haven't heard before or even leaked stuff that we already have. Then 6 weeks later, release UV Batch 1, etc.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Why are people hyped up about "Dealer" so much. She said it's a track of her screaming. I personally want to hear her sing a beautiful song. Not screaming. Imagine a ridiculous screaming track taking over space from a gorgeous song like Thunder?

Remember how everyone was so hyped up about Yosemite and it turned out to be a really boring song.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lana's version of screaming: the bridge on living legend

mUENGN9.png

15 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

In what world is Yosemite boring y'all are delusional

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

giphy.gif

lana's version of screaming: the bridge on living legend

tbh though one of her best sounds behind that fucking wah wah guitar -- if we got a final release with that on a song.... :beyonce:

giphy.gif

Also it's the Dealer sceptics who have over the top expectations. You act as if by "just screaming my head off" she meant yelling at the mic to piano for 3 minutes.

Dealer could be something like Noir, the bridge of Dance Till we Die or that song she performed during a sound check once and never again.

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

25 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i do have to say... yosemite has probably the most immature and obvious song writing of lanas career.. i think the song has an unmatched n beautiful  atmosphere but the lyrics are almost embarrassing to me. “seasons may change, but we wont change” is way too cliche and obvious for lana. i hope she has better writing on this album

lmao this reminds me of f*ntano. nah lol yosemite is classic songwriting at its best 

mUENGN9.png

Wow, is this the LDR8 pre-release thread or the previously-released slander tracks? Jesus, if you don't like a track just skip it. It doesn't mean it's bad.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Life is Beautiful is a masterpiece and it's a fact. You're slandering it as if we're ever gonna get another beautiful, cinematic, dreamy, well-written/produced, transcedental and magnum opussy song like this.

15 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Also it's the Dealer sceptics who have over the top expectations. You act as if by "just screaming my head off" she meant yelling at the mic to piano for 3 minutes.

Dealer could be something like Noir, the bridge of Dance Till we Die or that song she performed during a sound check once and never again.

noir is literally awful, dance till we die is cute but that’s it and the sound check isn’t very audible so not very representative. as i said before nothing appealing was said about that song and if it still hasn’t come out it’s probably for the best and for a good reason 

Coming into this thread always feels like this

tenor.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, lanasbottom said:

noir is literally awful, dance till we die is cute but that’s it and the sound check isn’t very audible so not very representative. as i said before nothing appealing was said about that song and if it still hasn’t come out it’s probably for the best and for a good reason 

oh my GOD noir is an ART (so is my body)

mUENGN9.png