Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol i think you might be the only one on Delulutrain right now. I admire your positivity though. 
i still expect some sorta post with very little (and confusing) confirmation around July 4, saying it’s coming at some point. I mean, Ben will eventually text her and remind her she should update us. 

Guys. The album is not delayed yet. Why are you so negative.  I expect the album this week and I don't care. She posted an official thing on her beautiful instagram and didn't say a thing about the delay. I don't trust some random boi from twitter who can just troll us hard. Don't let anyone manipulate you.

4 fking days :w8ing:

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, FredRed said:

I kind of agree.  The clown part may be a bit harsh. I genuinely think she can't help it.  She seems to stumble between her creative life, her personal life and being "Lana Del Rey ". To us on the outside it may look easy but I imagine on the other side it is not. At least she is not full of herself.  She never says worship the ground I walk on. We are the one's who say that.  

Not to start a fight but one could reasonably argue that the flippant announcements and "fuck 'em" attitude are absolutely indicative of a person who is full of themselves. 

I'm not saying she is, nor is this directed solely at you, but too many people make out like she's above negative human personality traits when none of us know her personally. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

29 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

is it possible she could just delay it a couple weeks like she did with chemtrails? i guess adding tracks last minute isn't necessarily a bad sign because she did the same with LFL

I might be wrong but didn't she said after releasing LFL that she added Change last minute and it was added a night before sending the record to her label around December/January?

Spoiler

So even if she added the last song a few days ago, we are getting winter release. If all goes well of course

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

It's a good thing she's still working on this album and trying to do the best out of it. Take your time, Lana, and no more fake dates. :flutter:

yall say this but she took way too much time with lfl and completely botched it. idc i take it as a bad sign she has 0 clear vision for this album and it’s very apparent :bebe:

Just now, gsnlp said:

I think we can, at least, get the preorder (label announcement) on Sunday for a September release! I think it’s possible but we never know 

i don’t even believe in that anymore tbh i’ll be surprised if we get as little as a "happy 4th of july guys love ya xx” :cryney2:

19 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

I might be wrong but didn't she said after releasing LFL that she added Change last minute and it was added a night before sending the record to her label around December/January?

Hide contents

So even if she added the last song a few days ago, we are getting winter release. If all goes well of course

Cherry, WM, Coachella and IMF was recorded in Spring 2017, so it couldn't be sending in December/January (with actual concept). Unless, she had different concept at the beginning. After short time she changed vision of album and decided to change many things like scrapping BAR with MV and other songs.

9 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Cherry, WM, Coachella and IMF was recorded in Spring 2017, so it couldn't be sending in December/January (with actual concept). Unless, she had different concept at the beginning. After short time she changed vision of album and decided to change many things like scrapping BAR with MV and other songs.

Okay, sorry for my mistake

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

is it possible she could just delay it a couple weeks like she did with chemtrails? i guess adding tracks last minute isn't necessarily a bad sign because she did the same with LFL

It really depends if there are physical copies attached to the release day. If it is the case, the more she changes the tracklist, the later we get this album, since all physical copies need to be released (and not just preordered, from what I understand) on the album’s release day, unlike LFL. With Chemtrails’s success on that regard, Interscope will probably push for vinyls and bundles and not just steamings on release day. And I guess it’s still the “90 day” rule that applies between submission and release, unless she is able to have plants make her vinyl faster than that. 

47 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

yall say this but she took way too much time with lfl and completely botched it. idc i take it as a bad sign she has 0 clear vision for this album and it’s very apparent :bebe:

I’m a bit scared too about this album, to be honest. For the first time. I mean, it was supposed to be called Rock Candy Sweet but the song got scrapped?!? How can we go from “this song represents the album” to “fuck it, it’s in the trash”? (I won’t say it’s another BAR situation since a couple of people sorta “debunked” the whole theory that it was LFL’s name at some point). And I have always been a bit afraid of the Nikki songs recorded, that they would end up on this album. When I heard the three singles and thought Mike had a major involvement on this, I thought maybe one song with Nikki could be on LDR8 and the rest would be on the next project. But now, I’m afraid it’s going to be the other way around. And the return of our “super insider” here yesterday, even though talking shit that almost never happens, did little to calm my fears. I guess we’ll have to see and find others muses for our lives if the LDR8 era isn’t good enough for us. 

hoping this album is actually good and i honestly trust her vision (even knowing what lfl could’ve been :crai:) and i’ll keep saying this: Thunder alone could save the record.