Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I have to say that that person does not have a life. We have 2 options: this is real or there’s someone out there that needs psychological help now 

Don't we all, at this point :um2: Miss Del Rey needs to pay for our therapy sessions after this era :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Didn't a whole album leak recently because some insiders were fighting about who had more unreleased material? One snapped and leaked a whole project just for "respect" :thumb3:. I forgot what it was but I think it was some "major" artist.

I feel like Lana-related insiders and hoarders are too contained to do something like that but maybe we can tease them for another UFB snippet :gasp:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Didn't a whole album leak recently because some insiders were fighting about who had more unreleased material? One snapped and leaked a whole project just for "respect" :thumb3:. I forgot what it was but I think it was some "major" artist.

I feel like Lana-related insiders and hoarders are too contained to do something like that but maybe we can tease them for another UFB snippet :gasp:

no no for the whole of UFB and Garden Of Eden

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

lil nas montero

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

omg omg omg guys guys the target accidently posted the exclusive cover on there website omg look

786.png

cat-flashbacks.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

at first i thought you were talking about oct. 5th and the paradise live concept album :omfg2:

Just now, gsnlp said:

Guys, what if Blue Banisters and Text Book are outtakes? 

I was literally thinking this earlier today!! 

This also makes me wonder if this is her version of the (mostly) “unreleased” record?

And maybe that’s why she announced two records back-to-back with different names (RCS and BB). I know it’s probably unlikely, but who knows

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath