Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

manifesting RCS to be either

psychedelic screamo electric guitar dream album :xcry:

OR

pop trap album full of bops and deep heavy beats:trisha:

period! no piano flops aka cherry blossom:oprah3: we already got 2 albums of those

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if these are lyrics/a variation of lyrics from RCS?

chile it's probably a whole-ass song title

LBSBASOM confirmed

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I think we have the whole « I want revenge » wrong. The more I think about it, the more I think she means that she wants her story to be told any way she wants, depicting her as « true » as possible, no matter how unpleasant or « not in the spirit of the culture » as it might be. So maybe no FU song? Dealer could be there, but also songs about being in love and wanting a man. Not UV type of breakdown. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think we have the whole « I want revenge » wrong. The more I think about it, the more I think she means that she wants her story to be told any way she wants, depicting her as « true » as possible, no matter how unpleasant or « not in the spirit of the culture » as it might be. So maybe no FU song? Dealer could be there, but also songs about being in love and wanting a man. Not UV type of breakdown. 

I kinda feel the same tho. I think it’s not an angry album. It will be sweet and she’s finally getting rid of the hard and critical life she had in the past. Chemtrails was a reflexion of her past, now RCS will be about what she wants. Who she is now 

0YnL0Kf.gif

41 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

A dream :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

47 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

OR

pop trap album full of bops and deep heavy beats:trisha:

Exquisite TASTE KING!:gurl::diva:

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

But I want the revenge... :crossed: :hide:

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

come on, we were getting "sweet and love" songs for 2 albums now, she needs to do something new. people already started unstanning with cocc

If tasteless people are unstanning because of cocc, then we’re better off. :sass:

nF70D0F.png

I just need a lot of electric guitars :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

30 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Think so too. She survived SNL and the BTD-criticism by doing more and more music. That‘s her way of „playing the long game“ as she said.

Ι think that a change in the direction of the sound ( and especially a change in production ) would spice things up and that has nothing to do with my love for Chemtrails . I just think that her constant evolution in her sound is one of the many things what made her so fascinating. But these are just my thoughts :hype:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆